Chapter 5- Makeover

Go check out Breaking Titus

I shake Sam on the shoulder roughly "Sam get up!" I shout.

She jolts up "wh-what? What?" She looks at me with those tired blue eyes, I huff.

"We both have classes soon" I say and she groans throwing the blankets over herself, I sigh and grab them chucking them all off the bed.

"Up now!" She glares at me and stands up.

She looks at her bed and pouts "but my bed misses me, I miss him- perfect! Let's go back to sleep" she mutters walking towards her bed again.

I grab her arm and drag her to the kitchen, I point to the coffee and she sits down.

She looks at my clothing and spits her coffee out "what the hell are you wearing?!" She screeches.

"I think it looks good" I shrug and she shakes her head.

"You cannot go to university wearing a Disney show shirt!" I shrug.

"I can and I am."

"Well I will be far away from you" she mutters sipping at her coffee.

"No you won't because you love me!" She rolls her eyes.

Once she's finished her coffee she gets dressed and we drive in her car to the university.

I get out of the car closing the door behind me and I walk on the pathway then stop to wait for Sam.

She gruffly walks over towards me not at all struggling with the death machines on her feet.

I roll my eyes and we walk to the building together "bye Sammy!" I hug her tightly, I feel her arms around me and I pull back.

I wave and walk the opposite direction to her, I walk in my law class and look for an available seat.

I see one at the back so I walk up the stairs to the back row, I place my books down and sit on the chair.

Mr Brown walks into the classroom mumbling words under his breath, I sigh prepared for another horrible lesson.

"Good morning class" no one replies.

He clears his throat glaring at all of us and slams his brief case down onto his desk "I've been cheated! Defied! My own kids left me and now this?! The least you could do is say good morning" he yells.

"Good morning" we say in sync already sick of hearing about his depressing life.

"Now today I will be giving each of you a different case, you have to write a script and all that about why they are innocent" he says and starts handing out the sheets.

Once I get mine I groan "this is your assessment, do it well. You have three days" he says.

Mine is about custody over children, seriously? Did he write these based on his life?

Probably

I get out my notebook and pen and start writing notes down.
~~
"Come on Shae, please" she pleads.

"No, last time we went to a party you left me and I got red wine stained on my new clothes- embarrassed my self in front of Austin!" Sam pouts.

"That was one time!" She exclaims.

"One time too many" I mutter, she huffs crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please Shae, I can't do this without you" I sigh grumbling profanes under my breath.