Chapter 38- meeting the father

You should go check out my little sneak peak of alpha and omegas dark love ;) oh and it's my birthday in like two days!
I had forgotten to do a flashback of Tyler's past last chapter so this and the next chapter will have a bit of it
||
Henry hasn't hurt Tyler in two days straight, neither has he hurt Edna- Tyler's mother.

'What's he planning? Is he going to wait for two days then strike out hard using the excuse 'I haven't hit you in two days!' I hope it lasts another day' Tyler thinks, frowning to himself.

Tyler's prepared for anything that's to come his way and he will fight it no matter how much more harm it will cause him. Henry walks into the living room where Tyler's sitting, thinking of what his fathers schemes are.

"Tyler," Henry gruffly mutters, his green eyes meeting his sons blue ones.

"Why do you hurt me dad?" Tyler's lips quiver in fear as he says this. He's afraid of what his father might do to him.

"Because you're a monster and you deserve it. You were meant to be a normal human, but when you're older you're going to drink people's blood and kill them. You aren't like everyone else in this world!" His father shouts out.

"S-so you hurt me because I'm different?" Tyler furrows his eyebrows 'what a stupid idea to hurt me from when I was 4 years old to now- 9.' Tyler thinks in his head.

"Did you not hear me stupid boy!?" Henry shouts at him.

"No! No! I did! I'm sorry father!" Tyler exclaims not wanting to be hurt, he quakes in fear.

"Firstly you questioned me! Secondly you did not listen to me! Thirdly you are such a disappointment," Henry hisses.

As Tyler bolts to the door knowing what's coming he thinks 'when will this ever stop?'
                                     ||
"Do I have to?" Tyler whines like a baby, I pinch his cheeks with a small smirk and nod at him.

"Yup!" I exclaim popping the 'p' he glowers down at me and huffs.

"But I'll probably say the wrong think or something," he frowns at the thought. Today is the day that Tyler is going to meet my dad! Our relationship has become more serious and I thought that it would be a great time for him to finally meet my dad properly. Like not just from the hospital like get to know him.

"You've already met him though and he accepted you, so why are you nervous?" I tilt my head to the side in questioning.

He shrugs looking down. "He's your father Shae. Like I gotta impress him." I smile softly but raise an eyebrow.

"Cute." I pinch his cheeks to which he swats my hand away with a cute pout settled onto his face.

Tyler's face turns serious and he turns to me, I tilt my head to the side waiting for what he's about to say. "Are you okay from what happened?" My smile drops slowly and a small frown settles onto my face.

I twiddle a strand of my hair between my fingers and I look up at him through my lashes. "I just wish things would go back to the way they used to be. My best friend tried having me for dinner."

"People change, life changes, just everything changes. You can't change that Sam is a vampire now, I wish you could I really do but it's never going to happen. She isn't going to get a fairy godmother who does a a magic spell to turn her all human again, we wouldn't be able to find a witch whose willing to actually turn her human again and that's not something Samantha really wants. At the end of the day it's her decision, no one else's; not Marcus's, mine or yours." I sigh, I guess that he's right but all I can think about is her trying to eat me then the argument that soon came.

2 hours before.

I stand up on wobbly feet keeping my intense stare on Sam. Tyler grabs my bicep to support me which I'm thankful for otherwise I probably would have fallen straight back down to the ground.

"Y-you tried eating me." I point an accusing finger at her, she cringes when she hears it out loud. 'You better feel bad Samantha' I think.

"It was an accident and I'm so sorry!" She brings her hands up to her cheeks and closes her eyes trying to process everything.

My jaw drops and I blink. She tried to eat me! "But I thought that you would never hurt me," I close my mouth firmly.

"I didn't mean to. But c'mon Shae, you haven't been very accepting of me being a vampire, like seriously you can't change me." She waves her arms around.

"Don't you think I know that? I have TRIED to process everything and yes I don't want you to be a vampire but no I have no I have accepted that you are a vampire now and it SUCKS." I emphasise  my words.

"I think we need a break from each other." I purse my lips and nod in agreement.

"Try not eating anyone else while we have a break," I spit. Look, I may be being rude but I honestly don't care; it would have hurt you a little if your best friend tried eating you... even if it was an accident, if I started having the blood cravings then I would've just walked away.

Present time.

"You know what? Let's just go now, are you ready?" He looks himself over and shrugs.

"No." He replies, I give him a flat look and he sighs. "Fine I'm ready," I flash him a grin and skip towards the door.

                                 ||
"So Tyler... tell me about yourself," Dad smiles intertwining his fingers together.

"Well, I'm 22, I actually own my own company that is going pretty well around the world. I like sports, footy to be more specific. I like pop music as well as the old ones like the 80's. My favourite tv show is the walking dead and my favourite movie would have to be..... the shallows." Tyler finishes off nervously.

Dad nods slowly and grins,"well son, I'm a footy fan too," Tyler grins as my dad says this and nods. I grab Tyler's hand and intertwine our fingers together. "So... how serious is your relationship with my daughter?" I cough on thin air and my dad and Tyler look at me worriedly. But Tyler's eyes have nervousness from my fathers question, my coughing fit subsides and I breath out slowly.

"Um we are pretty serious but not too serious..." he trails off not knowing what to say to your girlfriend/ mates dad who asks if you're serious or not.

"Have you two had sex?" He blurts out but doesn't even bother saying 'oh I'm sorry you don't have to answer that!'

"Dad!" I exclaim and feel my cheeks turning a crimson red from embarrassment.

He raises an eyebrow, "have you?" He urges.

"No!" I yell and look up at the sky questioning the Gods. Why did he have to ask that question? Of all questions he asked that!

"Okay... just remember kids, use protection." Dad warns, I cover my face with my hands and Tyler coughs awkwardly. Even if we didn't use protection I wouldn't get pregnant, unless Tyler wanted me to.

"Yes sir." Tyler awkwardly says.

Dad waves him off, "no need for the name sir, I sound old. Call me Jordan." Tyler nods, "so do you two plan on having sex anytime soon?"
                                    ||
Talk about awkward....

Sorry that I haven't been updating much lately, it was my bday and I was super busy.
IF U LOVE THIS STORY THEN YOU WILL LOVE BREAKING TITUS
Please share my story! Comment, vote and follow
Keely