Chapter 19- Trouble

"All of you are Queens!" We cheer, everyone screams as single ladies starts playing

Her dance moves are so in sync, timed and perfected, uh she's my favourite.

I feel my phone vibrate and I get it out of my pocket, an unknown number shows and I furrow my eyebrows answering.

"Hello?"

I hear screaming and panting in the background "Shae?" Comes my brothers panicked voice.

"REECE!? What's wrong?" I may be mad but that doesn't mean that I don't care.

"Somethings very wrong," he says.

"What's happened? Just tell me!" I exclaim frustrated.

"Some....someone's chasing me," he whispers "the person jumped out of no where and attacked me, crap Shae I'm so S-scared," his voice cracks and I bite my lip not knowing what to do.

"Where are you Reece?" I question.

"Somewhere near North Lakes," I curse.

I grab Sam's arm and she looks at me in confusion "somethings happened to Reece, someone's chasing him Sam," I say trying to be strong.

She nods in understanding "I'll come," I shake my head.

"No it's okay, you can enjoy the rest of the concert," she shakes her own head.

"No don't worry, it's almost over anyway," I nod and we both rush out.

"Reece stay on the phone," I hear his footprints thud against the ground faintly through the loud music.

"What?" He asks not hearing me.

I block an ear so I can hear him more clearly "I said stay on the phone."

"Okay," he whispers "hurry, please," I run to my car and get in and Sam does too.

I start it and put him on loudspeaker, everything is more clear now; I can hear him panting, struggling.

I speed down the road going as fast as I can to get to him "where are you now?" I ask.

"I'm heading towards the shopping centre, look out for the Kmart area," I nod to myself not replying to him.

I hear a Yelp and my heart stops for a second "SHAE HELP ME!" Comes his pained voice.

"WE ARE COMING!" I cry, Sam looks at me panicked.

I swerve into the Kmart area and stop the car, I get out and look around for him "REECE?!" I grab my phone and hear panting.

"Shae!" I hear on the phone and in the distance, I get my flashlight out and squint my eyes.

I see a figure limping and another one behind him, walking though. Why would he be walking?