Chapter 14- Marcus

"Why are you following me!?" I yell at Tyler, he grabs my wrist and pulls me to his chest.

He looks down at me, his blue eyes piercing through my soul, his lips are a heart shape that I somehow still want to kiss the living day lights out of him.

"Can you just listen to me?" He grumbles staring at me with ice cold eyes.

I huff and shake my head "you are mad over a freaking glare!" He exclaims.

"No I'm not. I'm mad that as soon as you have a guy friend or something like that over, you treat me like shit!" I yell.

He sighs "well I'm sorry," I shake my head.

"I-I just need space," he growls, his eyes turning black.

"You're mine," he whispers.

"I'm not an item Tyler," I whisper back.

"Forget that I said you're mine," he says.

"Please give me space?" I whisper, he sighs.

"Okay," he whispers.

I smile in relief and walk away from where he stands, I hear him whispering words to himself.

Crazyyyy.

I shrug to myself, bat shit crazy people here days, eh?

I sigh to myself and sit down on a swing at the park, I lightly swing staring into space.

"Why hello there," I deep flirtatious voice says.

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the blue eyed, brown headed guy with a sly smirk on his lips.

"My names Marcus."

"Cool," I nod my head, that name sounds familiar...

"Aren't you going to tell me yours?" He asks, I shake my head.

"You're a stranger," I simply say.

I stand up and I'm about to walk away but he grabs my wrist "I asked what your name was," he says smirking, I don't look into his eyes.

"I'm still not telling," I whisper, grinning.

He pouts mockingly "bad ass, are you?" He chuckles and I shrug.

"You could say that," I hear a growl that makes me turn my head to see Tyler eyeing Marcus, he's really really close to me.

"Ah hello there mate!" Marcus says.

"She's mine. Get away from her," he snarls.

"No greeting?" He pouts, Tyler glares harder- Marcus puts his hands up in surrender and steps away from him.

I sigh, it hasn't even been 20 minutes and he's here!

"I've missed you bro," Tyler grins, now happy. Bipolar?

"I've missed you mate," they give each other a bro hug, I clear my throat awkwardly.

They pull back and Marcus looks at me smirking "jealous?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nah..."

"What's her name Tyler? She won't tell me," he asks, I huff crossing my arms over my chest.

"Her names-" I cut him off.

"HE COULD BE A STALKER!" I blurt out really not wanting him to know my name, I canny at be called no name person...

Great.

"She'll tell you when she wants, oh I got you something sh- I mean friend..." He trails off, Marcus puts in a thinking face.

"So it starts with a sh? Shelley!!" He exclaims, I raise an eyebrow and shake my head.

Tyler hands me a silver box and I open it, I smile seeing a beautiful silver bracelet that is a pearl shape.

Tyler grabs my shoulders and spins me around to face him "what's your name?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"You know what it is you idiot," I slap him upside the head and he rubs he spot.

"Ouch."

I'm glad...

"So brownie... Why won't you tell me your name?" He asks.

"Ty told me that you sleep around with girls, I ain't gonna be one of them," I say firmly. He chuckles to himself.

"Someone's already claimed you," he says to himself, I look at him confused but shrug.

"Let's take you home," Tyler exclaims.

I was meant to be mad at him.... Oh well.

The guys walk me home and I stop at my front door, Marcus's eyebrows furrow and he smells the air.

"Mate," he whispers.

"Tyler's your only mate here," I mumble.

Samantha opens the door and she smiles at me, she looks behind me seeing Tyler and his friend.

Tyler is looking at Marcus with surprise while Marcus is looking at Samantha with almost black eyes, I don't hide my surprise.

"What's your name?" He asks seriously.

"S-Samantha," she stutters nervously and fiddles with her fingers.

"I'm going to kill Dylan," he angrily says.

"Do you guys want to come in?" She asks, they nod and I shrug walking inside with them following.

"What's her name?" Marcus asks Sam, she raises an eyebrow.

"Don't tell him! I will kill you," I seriously say.

"Sorry can't tell you, girl code," she shrugs.

Tyler runs a hand through his black hair and looks around my apartment "um... Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I offer, he shakes his head.

"No thank you Sha-" he firmly presses his lips together remembering I don't want creepy player to know my name.

He also won't be fooling around with Samantha, she gets to attached and he will break her; I cannot allow that!

"So there's an S, H and an A!" Marcus smirks.

"You're so dumb," Sam mutters.

"It could be Shape?" He shrugs, Sam face palms... Literally.

"IT'S SHAE!" I glare at her angrily.

"He knows where I live and my name," I mutter scowling.

"Get over it," Samantha waves me off.

"Bitch," I mutter.

"You're the bitch!" She fires back with a smirk.

Hey guys! Go check out the sequel to alpha of doom, it's called alpha of destruction!

Comment, vote, follow

Keely