New year at Anubis

It's a new year with all new beginnings at the Anubis house.

' a new year with my amazing boyfriend and best friends with no quest or worries what could be better' Nina thought as she arrived at Anubis house! She paid the cab driver and started to Anubis house!

When she arrived Amber ran down the stairs and hugged her so tightly she couldn't breathe.

Nina's POV:

I've missed everyone so much especially Fabian! " hey amber is Fabian here" " yeah he's in his room unpacking" amber said with a smirk. I should probably start unpacking to I want to get settled in before dinner. "I'm gunna go unpack, I'll visit Fabian later" I said as I gathered my stuff and started up the stairs. When I got to amber and my room I put down my stuff and laid on my bed to think.

I got settled in my room and walked down the hall to Patricia's room. When I got to the door I heard Mara talking on the phone. I knocked on the door before entering. Patricia was putting her clothes away as I walked in . "Hey Patricia, hey Mara!" Mara looked over from her bed and ran up to give me a hug Patricia followed.

Fabians POV:

I haven't herd from Nina yet, I wonder if she's here, I'm sure she is, what if she's not, maybe ill go up to her room and check. As I walked up to Nina's room I saw her come out of Patricia's room with Amber and Patricia by her side. She was so beautiful! I really loved her. "Hi" I said nervously. It's been all summer since I saw Nina, we texted almost everyday but I missed her like crazy. Nina looked up at fabian "Hey Fabian" she said as she smiled. I've missed her American accent so much. Amber and Patricia smiled at each other and left me and Nina alone in the hallway.

Nina's POV:

Fabian is so cute when I saw him in the hallway my heart skipped a beat. He has the cutest British accent. " Um.. Do you want to go in my room and sit down" " yea sure" he replied smiling. We walked into my room and sat down. We started talking about how are Sumer vacation went and what we did and were we went. " Dinner's ready!" Trudy called. As me and Fabian went down stairs he asked me if I wanted to go on a walk after dinner. I said yes and gave him a quick kiss.

NO POV:

At dinner Nina sat in between Fabian and Amber, Alfie sat in between Amber and Jerome, Mara sat next to Jerome and next to her sat joy and then Patricia. There was an empty set in between Patricia and Fabian. Mick had moved to Australia over the summer and the new student hasn't arrived yet.