Chapter 29- Begin

Delphine pov

I glanced over the lush countryside of the Reim empire. Sarr sound asleep on my lap shifting from time to time I looked at my spear from the first time I met Tiga. It was quiet between Scheherazade and I, we enjoyed the slience.

Flashback

"No! I won't let you go on your own! Sinbad ordered me to go with you!" Spartos insisted as we walked to go. I laugh lightly.

"Don't worry Spartos I can defend myself plus I won't be alone." I assured him.

"Yeah Spartos! Delphine is strong she can handle herself!" Muu joined in as Scheherazade walked down.

"Scheherazade! You ready?" I asked her.

"Ready." She said simply.

"Okay then. See you guys!" I waved as we got in and went our way.

"Delphine!"  Yelled Spartos who was held back a Muu who was laughing at him.

Flashback over

We slowly arrived to an empty field with little trees.

"So this is it?" I got off and stretched and Sarr hopped off.

"Yes. Now let's begin." Scheherazade said and wasted no time concentrating on her spells. A golden ring formed below her and began to glow and wind picked up around us. Sarr inched closer to me to not get blown away.

Slowly the earth in front of us cracked dirt and sand falling off from the building emerging from the ground. As it slowly rose you could see its magnificent with gold pillars and jewels in every stone the building glittered in the sun creating a rainbow of colors. Of course only Tiga would have a building like this. Though it's flashier than before... I thought to myself.

Scheherazade stopped chanting a looked at me.

"Shall we go in Delphine?" She asked. I nodded and followed her to the entrance where she laid her hand in top of it and muttered softly to open the entrance.

"Now it's up to you Delphine." Scheherazade turned and told me I nodded with determination.

"Thank you." I gratefully said she smiled.

"I'll be waiting in the carriage."

"Okay be safe." I grinned.

"Of course I will." She smiled back and walked to the carriage.

The door lifted up to reveal a crystal cave with beautiful blue crystals. We entered with caution I took out the spear and Sarr following behind me watching my back. The entrance was now closed and with caution we advanced forward.

For five minutes nothing happened as we walked through the cave I glanced around suspicious knowing that Tiga saw us go through the entrance. The scenery changed and was a cave with trees spaced out. Looking around for a exit something black sprung out of nowhere. I felt a sharp pain on my side then black.

A/n
Hey guys sorry it took a REALLY long time to update school happened.
But I'm glad that I got a chapter out at least.
There's more to come to please be patient!
Thank you -○-