Chapter 26- A Pit stop

I walked around the grassy field until I saw a cluster of hills in the distance and headed there.

After looking around I finally found it. Muttering a few words under my breath I laid my hands on a rock and slowly the disguised wall lifted up bits of dirt fell because the door jad not been opened for some time.

I took a deep breath as I smelled a musky and earthy smell. All that was in the cave was a stone table with someone who was wrapped in vines and light shined dimly from a crack.

I approached the table a looked down at the sleeping person.

She had blond hair, and had a beauty mark under her skin. She was wearing a simple white robe that hung loosely from her body her eyes closed and hands laid on her stomach. Her chest moving up and down was the only thing that indicated she was still alive.

"Hey Sher." I smiled fondly touching her hand that was covered in vines. "Hope you're hearing this." I continued. "I'm coming soon I need your help Tiga left me and in this incoming conflict I'll be needing her the most." Taking a deep breath I looked and observed the rukh surrounding her and narrowed my eyes.

There does not seem to be as much as there used to be. What's happening?
"Well just wanted to tell tou beforehand. Oh! I almost forgot, I found Muu and will be bringing him back to you. Well that's it for now Sher see you when I get there." Squeezing her hand one last time I walked out of the cave and muttered a slient spell and watched as the wall came down closing the entrance.

What is happening to her? Is her time almost gone?? I tensed and walked as I thought of solutions.

As soon as I got back I saw that Spartos and Muu were already there waiting for me sitting on the carpet.

Muu's face looked bored, brightened as soon as he saw me.

"Delphine! Finally! We were going to look for you if you weren't going to come back." He said and stood up and Spartos and Sarr followed.

"Welcome back Delphine." Spartos said.

"Im back but sorry about that guys now lets continue on with our journey!" I grinned and sat down in the front as Spartos, Muu and Sarr sat down behind me with our luggage.

The carpet lifted off and soon we were back on our journey.

A/n
Wow ok I think this chap is probably one of the most shortest I've ever written. Buttttt don't worry of everything goes as planned I'll get a new chap published by the end of this week.
Just maybe.... But thanks so much for the wait!