Chapter 28- Meeting Her Again

"How have you been my old friend?" She replied smiling.

"I could be better." I hugged her small figure tightly.

"Everyone please leave." Scheherazade waves her hand and the servants leave however Muu an Spartos were unsure to leave or not.

"Please Muu, Spartos we need to talk in private." I sighed.

"Fine." Muu sighed and grabbed Spartos' arm. "Come on Spartos. I jave much to show you. "Muu grabbed him by tbe shoulder and grinned. Spartos looked at me with worried eyes. I waved shy.

Sarr whimpered and tilted his head in confusion.

"You too Sarr follow them." I told him and he followed Spartos and Muu.

They closed the large doors behind them and I was greeted with silence both of us not knowing where to start. I sighed.

"Can you guess why I'm here?" I asked. She nodded.

"You sent me a dream of course how would I not know?" I smiled bitterly

"Well looks like Tiga was feed up with me resisting her for too long."

"Well you should know her best. " I nodded in agreement.

"I know after coming to this world the only things I remember are bits and pieces of my past but hardly any faces. I don't even know what my family looked like. " My eyes almost filled with tears. She patted my shoulder.

"Then why did you resist the urge?" She asked.

"Resist? Of course I had to resist remeber the last time that I didn't resist?" I tried to keep my voice burying my nails into my palm. "She killed an entire village to satisfy her hunger. I underestimated myself thinking that I could keep her down. The screams haunt me from time to time now...."

"You tried Delphine but I think that I have found a solution." I looked at her hopeful.

"You did?" She nodded.

"I will summon her dungeon and you will conquer it again." Proposing the plan.

"But that's just like the first time happening again." She shook her head.

"No. This time it's different before I summon the dungeon I will make a potion with my own blood to satisfy her." My eyes widened in shock.

'"No! Scheherazade! That's dangerous your body could be in danger of failing. And I-" I clenched her shoulders. "I could sense thaf your time is beginning end soon my friend. "She held my hand lightly. .

"Don't worry about me Delphine. I've lived long enough already. Instead there is a substitute that will take my position. He is like my son made of my own flesh." I sniffed and wiped my eye not knowing that I was crying.

"Alright so when can we start?" I wiped my eyes and nose.

"Now."