Chapter 19- Departure

Helping Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana and Hakuryuu pack was easy. But I still wasn't talking to Sinbad. People around us started to notice amd began to make up dramatic tales of our separation it was quite funny what they made up.

"Be careful alright?" I hugged Hakuryuu as he walked into the boat. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes Delphine." I smiled.

"Alright then off you go!" I hurried him into the boat while giving Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana hugs too. Soon the ship set off.

"I wish you all the best!" I waved at the four as they slowy got smaller into the distance. They waved back smiling and shouting things that I couldn't hear clearly.

"Delphine." Someone very familiar touched my shoulder.

"Sinbad." I said simply. "Something that you need of me?" He looked at me kinda nervous.

"Well I was wondering if you would like a drink with me." I raised my brow. This was weird....

"Not that you don't have to if you don't want to. But I just wanted to tell you somethings to clear things up." He looked at me hopefully. Should I even give this guy a chance?

A/n
Hey guys sooo this was a pretty short chapter but I promise that the next will be wayy longer!

Until next time!