Chapter 12- Waking up

I don't know how long I've been alseep but the strange person would always be there and leave after a while.

The person would say nothing except when he touched my face. Which was comforting.

Today the person was holding my hand again and as the person got up to leave and shut the door. I tried to open my eyes. My ankle did not hurt anymore which I found strange because I did not heal myself. Maybe they have a healer. Where am I?

These thoughts were in my head all day. Every time I tried to open my eyes my body would react and cause me a lot of pain. I couldn't even speak. It was like my body had shut down. When I tried it wouldn't open.

However today I felt much better. So as usual I tried to open my eyes again. If I failed I don't know what to do. I strained as the pain came.

Suddenly I saw a bright light.

"Too bright." I croaked barely a whisper my throat was so dry. I shielded the light from me with my hands. As soon as I adjusted I put my hand down and looked around the room carefully. The room was beautiful with white curtains and other colored fabrics draping the wall. I scooted over to the edge of the bed. My foot touched the cold floor and I felt really cold I cringed back a bit. But I pushed on and both of my feet were on the floor.

But as soon as I was standing I fell back into the bed.

"Omfff." I landed on the soft bed. Creak.. I tensed as the door opened.

I sat up looked. It was a little boy around 12 or so with blue hair braided down his back and clothes for the desert. His eyes brightened when he saw me.

"Miss you're awake!" He said happily. "I must tell everyone!" And with that he ran off. He just left me in the dust... I was confused but as soon as I was standing correctly something embraced me. My eyes widened as I saw purple hair.

"Delphine you're alright." He said. It took me a second to realize who it was. My eyes softened.

"Yea I'm fine Sinbad." I assured him. He looked up to me with a crying face.

"I thought that you qould necer wake up!" He buried his face into my chest again. I blushed at what he was doing. Then... punch!!!

"Though we haven't seen each other for a while you still do that!" I glared at him sitting on the floor with a bump on his head. He grinned.

"This reminds me of the old days." I smiled.

"I does." We stood there in slience. I noticed he was still looking at me and I raised and eyebrow.

"What?" He shook his head.

"You didn't change at all." I looked at him. He did grow a lot. From the precious little boy that I knew to a full grown man. Things have changed. But has his heart? Back then he was loving and had many dreams. But there was something different about his eyes. What changed?

He noticed that no one had spoken a word and broke the slience.

"Well I know I'm rushing you but I would like to introduce you to my eight generals." He got up and dusted off his clothes.

"Wait before we go let me change." I told him.

"Alright then." He laid down on the bed looking intently at me. I glared at him.

"Get out." I crossed my arms.

"Why. You'd always changed in front of me when I was young." He grinned.

"Let me say that was when you were small." Suddenly he got up.

"Fine I'll wait for you outside." He sighed in defeat. Then the door closed again.

I sighed some parts of him haven't changed has it. I wondered what happened to Badr and Esla where are they?

Putting my thoughts away I quickly summoned some new clothes and quickly put them on.(The new cover picture)

"I'm done." I opened the door and saw Sinbad leaning against the wall. He jaw dropped. "What."

"Your boobs got bigger." He pointed at my chest. I got annoyed.

"I was wearing bangages you idiot." I said clearing up sny misunderstanding. He blushed.

"Well then we should be going." He cleared his throat but he still had some red tint on his cheeks.

As we walked I couldn't help but look at the beautiful designs of the palace. But my curiosity got the best of me.

"Where is Esla and Badr?" He froze.

°°°°°°°°°°

Yay this chapter is wayyyy longer hope you like it! This chapter is dedicated to iReadWriteType for voting while i was still writing this story. And thank you to everybody else that also voted!