Chapter 3- Leaving

My eyes opened a bit and I was greeted by a dark room. I yawned and got up to get ready for the day.

Today was a normal day for me and Tiga. I approached the room that we usually met up at.

"Morning Tiga. So what are we learning today?" I asked her as I sat down across from her. She gave me a smile.

"Good morning Delphine. Unfortunately today I have nothing to teach you. Instead you will be preparing to leave the tower." I was shocked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well you have captured this dunegon. Learned from me so it is best to put those skills in use." My mouth hung open.

"Yesssss!" I jumped up. She looked suprised at my reaction.

"Then quickly pack up so I can explain you things." She grinned.

"Yeah!" And with that I ran off to pack my things up.

Timeskip

"I'm done Tiga." I walked back into the room with a bag of my things on my back.

"Alright then have you decided on a metal vessel to hold me in?" I nodded held up my spear that could turn into a sword.

"But let me remind you Delphine." Her voice hardened. "Don't forget about the blood that you will need every month. "

I nodded.

"Of course! I will miss seeing you Tiga." Her eyes softened.

"I'll miss you too." She hugged me. "Anyways I will open a gateway for you out of here so be ready." I nodded.

"This is not goodbye Delphine." And with that she transfered into my spear. Suddenly a portal opened up and I jumped in.

The light outside was very bright and my long clothes were not help(visual- the girl on the cover's clothes).

What to do... I walked through the forest having nothing been walking for a long time now.

I was on my way the capital of the Kou empire.

Tiga told me to go there to train more to learn more about the organization Al-Tharmen.

As I arrived at the city gates it was huge! I arrived at the front obly to be blocked by two guards.

"Show us your pass." One said with a gruff voice.

I rummaged through my bag and showed them the thick piece of paper.

"You may pass." The moved so I could enter.

Behind them was the very busy capital.

I looked at the place my mind set on what I was going to do.