Chapter 8- Sinbad

I stare at the boy interested. That is Sinbad? His eyes hold a happiness that any child would want. But on now.

Flashback

"You must do something to help our empire!" The villagers yelled at him.

"But I have nothing." Badr replied.

"Useless!" People began to surround him.

"Badr!" I yelled as I tried to help him.

"Get away you!" And a villager pushed me back.  Somehow I hit a rock as the sharp pain hit me and my vision became dark.

Flashback end

"Dummy dad!" Sinbad yelled sticking his tounge out and he ran out the door as I woke up.  Badr running after him covered in bandages.

"I'm sorry about that Delphine." Esla said (Sinbad's mom) said sadly.

Her eyes on the fire.

"It's fine I think Sinbad doesn't want his father to suffer anymore." I smiled as I patted her back.

"Thank you." Tears welled up and she cried.

Well as the days went on I got closer to their family amd today was like any normal day.

I was helping Esla do the laundry until Sinbad ran up to us.

"Mom, Del I'm back!" He said happily at us.

"Welcome back." Esla hugged him.

"Hello Sinbad." I smiled he blushed and hid something behind his back. "Is there aomething you need?" I asked him but he just looked away.

"Ummm Delphine. I have some flowers I found and I wanted to give them to you." He handed me yellow flowers that were bent from his hands.

"Thank you Sinbad I really like them." I hugged him. He suddenly ran away. I just stood there confused. Esla giggled at me.

"What's so funny." I playfully glared at her.

"Nothing." She grinned at me. "We should get back to work."

The went on and we went back inside to prepare dinner. Until we saw what Badr brought home.

"Thank you my name is Darius I am a traveling merchant. My ship was lost at sea." He looked like he was about to cry. "Thank you so much!" He bowed but suddenly there was a loud sound.

Slap!

Esla stared in horror at what Sinbad had just done.

As we got the Sinbad thing sorted out I began to get tried. As I prepared to sleep Tiga woke me up.

Delphine. She called out to me.

What? I grumbled trying to sleep.
You have to come back to the future. She pleaded me.

But this place is a place where I don't have to worry about anything. I looked at the ceiling.

I know but soon evil will fall to this household and you being here will change what will happen in the future. Tiga said.

Alright then. My heart sank. I quietly got up and wrote Esla, Badr and Sinbad each seperate letters.

I looked at the small house one last time and walked out of town..

I took out Tiga. "Take me back to the future." And everything was bright.

I won't forget you guys...

A/n
So if you didn't know magi branched off into a sperate series which is what I used this story line for. Hope you liked it!