Chapter 23- A Journey of my Own + Spartos

The morning after

I opened my eyes slowly and stretched.

"Morning." Something warm tickled my ear and I froze.

"S-sinbad?" I turned to see him looking at me. My cheeks turned red. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He raised his brow, then what happened yesterday came back to me bringing down my mood. "Oh." Was all I could say. He chuckled and caressed my cheek we stay quiet as he looked lovingly into my eyes. Do I really love him? Or the feelings for him still remain??

Breaking the slience I got up. "We should go get ready for the day."

"Right I'll see you in the throne room when you're done okay?." Sinbad nodded.

"Yeah." I walked into the bathroom to shower.

Letting the water soak me I sat there thinking about how careless I've been. I clenched my fists and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to come out. After awhile I took a deep breath.

"Come on Delphine." I said to myself before steping out and wrapping myself with towel. Then I got dressed and walked through Sinbad's palace looking a the art, soon I reached the throne room I opened the large doors and walked in. I saw everyone surrounding Sinbad as they talked.

"Hey guys sorry I took so long." I greeted everyone.

"Oh don't worry about that Delphine!" Yamaha said and patted my back.

"Anyway let's get to business everyone." Sinbad spoke up and everyone stopped talking. "As you've seen yesterday Delphine's dijnn Tiga has removed her as her king's candidate. Which is why as Sharrkan has proposed that Delphine visit the magi of Leam to ask her for help." He finished and looked at me.

"I know Scheherazade it's been awhile since I've seen her though." My eyes softened as I remembered the old memories.

"Then it's decided Delphine will go to the Leam empire. However Delphine." Sinbad looked at me seriously.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't comfort you while you are there so I have decided to send Spartos with you." He said. My cheeks burned embarrassment.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"But me? Your highness!" Spartos looked flustered compared to the plain face that he wore everyday.

"Hey Spartos enjoy your trip." Sharrkan grinned mischievously while slinging an arm around Spartos' neck that made him turn even more red. I giggled a bit Sinbad's face lit up when he saw me giggling.

"The ship will set off at no-" Sinbad was talking.

"Don't worry we'll go in 20 minutes at this same place." I said. All their faces looked dumbfounded at me.

"How Delphine? You're a metal vessel wielder though." Yamraiha looked at confused.

"Now that's a secret." I smirked.

"Alright then Delphine, Spartos you two should get ready for you trip." Sinbad stood up and walked towards the door and walked away with Ja'far following him.

"Well see you guys later." I walked to the door and went my room and to my surprise I saw a bag and opened to see what was inside. As I opened then bag I saw clothes, food and water with a note.

Delphine,

Here's somethings for you for the trip hope you like the clothes. I rushed to get them so don't mind the mess.

Love'

Sinbad

I smiled softly and slung it on my shoulder.

Arriving I saw Spartos carrying a bag too.

"Ready?" I asked he just sliently nodded at me. "Alright." I opened the closest window to me and took a cloth from the bag. I hope it works. I muttered a simple spell and the cloth came to life and floated above ground. Everyone looked awestruck at me.

"Come on Spartos." He blinked and walked cautious towards the cloth. "Don't worry it's just like Aladdin's turban." He nodded and got on slowly. I got on with no trouble, as we got ready to go with goodbyes with everyone Sinbad grabbed my wrist.

He suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed me. My eye widened.

"Have a safe trip Delphine." He said as we broke away.

"Ye-eah." I studered while everyone's jaw dropped. "Anyways bye!" I commanded the cloth to go.

A/n

Hello author here. Sorry for the long wait I was on a trip and then got too lazy to update. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Until next time!