STHQ: 2k Noteeee ;)

OMGGGG!!!!! She's The Heartless Queen have reach 2k reads. I literally shout this good news at my school.

Yeah, as I got out of the jeep and enter the school's gate and burst inside our room, I shout it out and everyone looks at me with wide eyes and shocked expressions like they just saw an alien popping out of the thin air.

Anyways, Thank you all guys for reading this book, for voting and leaving your comments, and for supporting it.

STHQ received a lot of votes and comments from you. It also reach the rankings because of you guys. Thank you, really :)

I know I rarely update it because of my busy schedule and I'm very sorry about it. As much as I want to update always but we don't have any internet connections and I know that some of you guys are aware of that.

I'm also busy because I'm a student, I study and listen to my teachers at school and then do households at home. I'm the eldest that's makes me responsible for all those jobs that my siblings can't do. I have a hectic schedule. My apology.

I'm doing my best to write every idea that pops out of my tiny cute brain to produce a new chapter for you guys, and then look for some wifi's out there to update this.

Soooo, please keep supporting this story but if you run out of patience to wait for the next chappy and run out of interest (and I hope not) to read it, I can't do anything about that.

........

So is there anyone who's being confused on the story?

Or anyone who want to ask me anything about this story, you can write it on the comment box or just simply message me :)

And what do ya' think about this? Any ship names for those couples and possible couples here? Share it on the comment box ;)

That's all. And again, thank you for giving this book a little time.

~Rie, the author***