STHQ #17: Someone's Revenge

She's The Heartless Queen
#17: Someone's Revenge

- BKG's Ruthless Queen -

"We'll just meet up at the Underworld at exactly 9 and half." Merciless said before entering her own car.

I took a quick galnce at my watch that my bestfriend gave me. 7:48 in the morning, aren't we too early for the 10am call time? She look at us as if waiting for an answer and she received a nod and a 'yeah' from us.

I watch them all to leave the hideout as I walked through the door like I always do whenever we're all not around. I re-arrange the rocks to see a metal-pad, I tap a code inorder to lock the whole hideout for its safety, baka may makapasok pa kasi kaya mas maganda na nag-iingat lang. I invented this one para alam ko ang nangyayari dito sa hideout namin.

It's not that hard since we own an technology company and inventing was one of my forte. The h.o's lock was connected to my car and other gadget. It was connected to the three.

I type the passcode and waited for a couple of seconds before a robotic voice said the word 'activated' at pagkarinig ko ng salitang iyon ay lumapit na ako sa sports car ko saka ito pinadaan sa secret tunnel na kaming mga queens lang ang may alam, hindi naman namin ginagamit ang front gate for safety used rin.

I step at the gas and reach the maximum. How I love driving at the max. Glad that the Underworld was somehow hidden to an unknown places that only us, gangsters, know about it whereas there is no cops anywhere. I don't want to spend a time at the jail, walang pagkain doon. Speaking of pagkain, bigla tuloy akong nakaramdam ng gutom. Hindi pa ako kumakain ng breakfast, di bale nalang, sa courtside nalang ako ng Underworld didiretso.

Napatingin ako sa paligid, halos gubat din ang dinaanan ko at naenjoy ko naman ang view ng mga signage na 'do not enter' 'warning' 'wild animals out here' 'beware' 'no entering' 'this is your way to hell' and blah blah blah to scared the other people away from entering here.

Finally nakarating na ako sa Underworld at dumeretso ako sa parking lot malamang. I park my baby pink car sa assigned parking space ng BKG saka ako sumakay ng elevator para makapunta sa ground floor.

I'll describe the whole Underworld for you. UW is a place for the gangsters and gangster wannabe. Ang Underworld ay isang city na nasa tagong lugar na hindi gaano karaming tao ang nakaka-alam.

Pinamumunuan ito ng Underworld Councils, sila rin ang may-ari ng buong lupain na kinalalagyan ngayon ng Underworld, hindi biro ang laki ng UW dahil gaya ng sabi ko, you can consider it as a city.

The Underworld was divided into 4 district. District 1 contains the Rent Houses where the gangsters can rent-in, the Foodcourt or Courtside where we can eat such delicious food ever. That's obviously my favorite place. It also contains the Bar, Gym, Training Field, and Pool. Yeahh, parang normal village lang ang dating pero ang D-1 lang ang normal.

District 2 contains the Arena where the fights happens at doon ang laban namin mamaya. The arena was big- almost the size of a football field plus it's bleachers where the audience seats. Then the Racing Field. Heartless and Fearless often go to that place while Merciless always visit the Training Field for gun shooting while I'm always stuck at the Courtside. M and I are always at D-1 while H and F are at D-2.

District 3 is slightly prohibited to be entered by any gangsters except the ruler or the councils unless necessary and you're summoned. The councils owned that place, they live there, there do there meeting there and such. We once got there and I saw a huge mansion like house.