STHQ #15: Recognition

She's The Heartless Queen
#15: Recognition

- Satana Demonise Ayesha Park -

"What do you mean? Kilala mo ba si Ms. Park?"

"Yeah, every inch of her." I saw him opening his mouth to say something but immediately close it nung may umagaw ng atensyon ng lahat.

They all stared at the angelic feature of the person standing at the entrance. Grand Entrance? Tsk. Attention Seeker.

They slowly walks towards Kyle's parents. I saw her hug Mrs. Jin while my father shake hands with Mr. Jin. I bet their exchanging the congratulations and thank you's to each other.

Some of the guest at the party was still staring at them, specially those who's near them while some are not. They made their way back here and I saw Shianna's eyes widened when she saw me and it became wider when she saw our entertwined hands. Yes, Kyle intertwined my hands and told me that this is also part of the act.

"Here she comes. The fiancé of your boyfriend was making her way through her. What would you do?" I heared Kiera whisper to me while staring at her parents.

"What do you think? You're brother's fiancé was already walking towards here, what would you do Kiera? What would a Kiera Jin do." I said whispering enough for her to hear me.

I just saw her smile a little at me. And walked towards her parents. She hugged my Dad and Shia.

"My so-called soon-to-be-wife was already here. Want me to introduce you? Tsk, what should I do to get rid of them." He said murmuring the last part.

Mrs. Jin smiled at me and I gladly smiled back while Mr. Jin send glares at the man beside me, Kyle Jin. I faced my father and smiled then smirk at my sister. She rolled her eyes and grin evily at me.

I notice her glancing at my body as I do to her. She's wearing a white dress that looks elegant at her. I admit that Shia also have the looks but not the attitude. Her dress was paired with white stilettos and a pouch.

She always wear white whenever she's with my dad, siguro feeling niya mukha siyang anghel kapag ganun ang suot niya while I'm always wearing a dark colored outfit

She always wear white whenever she's with my dad, siguro feeling niya mukha siyang anghel kapag ganun ang suot niya while I'm always wearing a dark colored outfit. Tulad ngayon, she wears white while I'm wearing this black dress.

"Mr. Park it's a pleasure to see you again. To you too Shianna." Naka-ngiting bati ni Kyle.

"I feel the same Kyle. Who's the lady beside you?" Narinig kong tanong ni dad. Hindi niya ako makilala dahil nakayuko ako. Inangat ko yung ulo ko nung ipakilala na ako ni Kyle kaya nakatingin saakin si Dad.

"Mr. Park, she's....." Hindi na natuloy ni Kyle yung sasabihin niya ng putulin ito ni Dad.

"Satana? What are you doing here? I didn't know that you know Kyle."