Status.

"Allison go home."

I lift my head from my hands after falling asleep and in that moment life was normal, it's the moment right after you wake up and you completely forget where you are and what's happening then you slowly piece it together and bam. Reality hits.

I rub my eyes struggling to open them.

"no. I shouldn't even have fallen asleep"

"You've been here since last night, it's 1:30pm now"

I finally open my eyes to see that it's Scott talking to me.

I squint my eyes and look at him,

"Well so have you actually"

He doesn't hesitate,

"I'm his best friend, we might have had a fight but that doesn't change anything between us."

"What does that make me?"
I say confusingly

Scott's expression drops as he just stares at me, it's like all the anger and pain I put him in suddenly rushed into him.

"Just because you used him to hurt me doesn't make you his girlfriend."

I stand up pissed at his comment.

"Excuse me! It was nothing like that and you kno-"

We both turn as Stiles' Dad enters from the emergency department.

He could obviously hear us but just ignores us yelling at each other, he looks slightly confused since he still thinks Scott and I are dating.

"Well guys, Stiles is, well I...we don't know. It's all up to him now, even if he does wake up there could be consequences we need to be ready to face"

We stand in silence as the Sherrif walks away.

I turn to Scott and whisper aggressively.

"I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm staying."

I quickly turn my head away and sit down on a chair across the room, ignoring eye contact with Scott.

✈✈✈

It was the weirdest feeling, the waiting game. Eventually, the rest of the group showed up and some gave a few quick smiles and others just pitted me and they joined Scott and comforted him. After about one hour after they all showed up, a figure stood in front of me holding two coffees.

"Large Latte, Double Shot" Lydia kindly said offering me a drink, I accepted it and she sat down.

We both sipped our drinks and didn't know where to start, last time I spoke to her in was in a car yelling.

At the same time, we just looked at each other spilling out "I'm Sorry!"

we both giggled at the timing.

Lydia clears her throat, "Look, that could have been you, and then I would have been left alone with no best friend. Allison, I'm so sorry I never listened to you, I wish I could have been able to speak to you about what's happening in your head without you bottling it all up."

I began to cry as Lydia pushed me into a hug, "I'm so sorry.." I mumble.

✈✈✈

After almost 24 since the accident happened, Sherrif came bursting through the doors, announcing to the whole room since we all sat in different spots.

"He isn't talking yet, but he is slightly moving."

I quietly say to myself as we all start bolting to his room.

"He is awake."

Scott is the first one into the room, then Issac runs in, Liam, Kira and everyone else until it's just Lydia and I left outside. We both lean against a wall, waiting.

I can't help but shed a few tears of joy as I wait to see him, at this stage, everyone is in the room but Lydia and myself, we can hear the sounds of joy and tears coming from the room. I look at my phone, it's 8:43pm.

"Just go in." I turn to Lydia who feels guilty about leaving me.

She hugs me and nods as she enters the room.

Then it was just me and my thoughts.

I simply sat on the ground against that wall for the next 30 minutes until everyone was shooed out, I got a few glances as they left his room, Lydia came over and told me he is slowly talking.

I just kept waiting, I checked my phone again, 10:17pm. A nurse left his room, noticed me and let me sneak in for a couple minutes before they let him sleep for the night.

I breathe deeply and enter the bland room.

✈✈✈

He lays there, covered in bruises, bandages and wires, with his eyes closed.

"Oh Stiles.." I whisper as I run up to him, holding his hand.

He opens his eyes and notices me. He looks exhausted and droopy.

He moves his hand away from mine, looking at me.

"Please leave."

"Stiles...I'm so sorry this happened, I didn't -"

He looks at the roof and says softly,

"I don't care about the accident, I've hurt my friends, I can't have this...us. It can't happen, sorry but please just leave"

I felt drained has I began to cry once again and left the hospital and finally went home.

he hates me.

Lol, hey I'm back, thank you guys for 14000 reads, I do read all comments and stuff, I finally updated yay. Hope you enjoyed xx