Dancing with the Devil.

"Shit, Shit, Shit" I kept thinking to myself as Scott entered Stiles' living room.

I lost sight of them as the two boys walked into the room.

I focused my hearing on the voices coming from the room.

"Bro, it's like 11 at night, is it important?" I briefly hear Stiles say.

"It's Allison." Scott says seriously

My stomach dropped and I wished so badly I could of seen Stiles' face to see if he gave anything away.

"...I....I want to buy her a promise ring."

yep. now I feel the guilt. It flooded in and suddenly the only danger I felt was how I was going to get out this house.

---------------------------------------------------

I entered Stiles room once again. I didn't want to hear what Scott was saying, how amazing I am, how he loves me so much. I just can't handle it.

I simply sit on Stiles' bed and thought in the silence. All I could see was the moonlight peeking through his window. All I knew is that right now in this moment.
I'm sitting on the Stiles' bed while he is talking to my current boyfriend downstairs about buying me a gift.

When did I stop loving Scott? Do I still love Scott?
Does Stiles even care for me? What am I going to do about this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been on the bed for around 20 minutes when Stiles finally opened the door and I could hear the faint sound of a car driving away from the window.

Stiles stood near the door, focused on the ground until he saw the necklace that was ripped off by the events around 30 minutes away. He picked it up and scanned the broken chain.

"A promise ring aye? He really loves you." I struggled to find the guilt in his void voice.

I just blinked tightly, possibly everything could disappear.

My legs were crossed on his bed and he decided to join me. He sat in front of me still looking at the necklace.

He handled it to me,

"How are you going to explain this?"

I grabbed the necklace off his cold hands and I played around with the chain

"Do I break up with him? Is that what I have to do now?"

I honestly wanted an answer, what was going to come from this.

"Depends." he bluntly answered.

His cold hands softy pull my legs closer to mine and I don't hesitate.

"Did you regret coming here tonight?"

I nod no.

"Okay well Allison. If you're all about danger you could keep this to yourself."

"Stiles I..." I was distracted by the way his eyes focused on my hair, I didn't even seem to notice that my legs had wrapped around him.

He wrapped a strand of my hair around his long fingers. I simply watched him, trying to place a sentence in my head to make this stop. The words to make him stop just went over my head. My eyes closed tightly once his hands found my neck.

Those lips of his were placed on my neck. Making every thought leave my head. I twisted my neck creating more places for his lips to explore.

I dropped the necklace, landing on Stiles lap. He pulled away from me, feeling the cold metal hit him.

It was the first time I saw guilt leave Stiles. Picking up the necklace
he whispers,

"He's my bestfriend... Allison you should go."

Now I felt that feeling of void, of emptiness. I finally felt what he felt every time I felt guilt. That sense of control.

"Stiles.."

His eyes locked on mine.

"Why'd you pick me? Why'd you drag me into your mess?"

I watched the guilt grow in Stiles and I fed of it.

"Stiles!" I demanded an answer. I wasn't anger, I was powerful. I was watching him struggle under my words.

"I'm sorry, what have I done?" I heard him mumble.

This was a new layer of Stiles, he felt bad for everything just in the matter of minutes.

He couldn't look at me in the eye, I laid my hands across his grabbing the necklace off his grip.

I threw it across the room, banging against the wall, which pulled his attention to the wall as his head whipped around behind him.

I watched him carefully as his head turned around, I noticed all the little moles he had on his neck.

I couldn't handle how distracted he was in his thought of guilt.

That's when I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him towards me.

Our lips crashing together.

It was different this time. I didn't feel powerful or that he was controlling me. We were on the same level, kind of like there was some actual emotions being shared.

We sat on the bed locking lips for a while and when I pulled away, I saw him smile which made me smile.

"You have a nice smile." he said shyly.

I liked this side of Stiles, the kiss we just shared felt like more passion than I had ever had with someone. Even Scott.

Thanks for readingggggggg. OH! Thanks for over 1000 reads! Like wtf!?
Anyway hope you enjoyed xx