Hit & Miss.

It was the fact that he made me nervous. No one makes me nervous, I have been through some deep things and have never been as nervous then that night of the party, his body so close with mine. His touch on me.

It was the fact that I barely knew him, I couldn't read him like I can read Scott when he is nervous, scared or happy. Unlike Stiles who I couldn't read but I felt like he was reading me like a book and he wanted to explore.

I'm dating his bestfriend, how could I not feel guilty.

And worst of all, I couldn't ignore him. School was slowly becoming this nightmare, where we act normal and I have to approach Scott like nothing happened. How I have to polite to Stiles in a friendly way so no one would suspect a thing.

Ever since the night his lips touched my neck, when I stare at him sometimes I would hold my hand casually on my neck as the memories would rush in and guilt was deepen.

----------------------------------------------

"So study group?" Kira brought up to me as Stiles, Scott and I walked out of the school. "My parents aren't home and I also have permission" Kira added, from the corner of my eye I see Stiles watching me for a reaction. It had been a week and a bit since the party and we have barely talked except from the brief, 'heys' and 'how are you?'s I have to say so no one gets suspicious.

Before I could answer Scott drops his expression and feels sorry as he explains that he can't go since he has to help tutor his freshman buddy Liam in lacrosse.

"Who else is going?" I ask hoping if Stiles goes the numbers will be high enough that I can hopefully avoid him.

"hmmm, lets see" Kira thought out loud, "So Malia isn't going, some family thing. And Isaac is sick, but he's not in my classes so that's fine. I'm pretty sure Lydia is going though"

I thought about how if I had agreed to go and it being 3 girls, Stiles wouldn't come, so stupidly agreeing Stiles announces that he also would be attending this afternoon's study group.

Should be fun.

----------------------------------------------

As I travel with Lydia to Kira's I get a text from Kira saying that Boyd will be joining us, I sigh in relief praying that Stiles will stick with the other male this afternoon.

We all arrive to Kira's and gather in the front lounge room, Lydia whips out a large text book,

"Physics?" she said with a smirk.

Kira groaned "ugh, can't we just do nothing"

We all look at Kira in shock, I spit out "Kira, what the hell?"

Lydia adds "You invited us over to study, remember?" Rolling her eyes Kira says "We will I promise, lets just do some nothing for a bit." We all agreed and kicked our shoes off and chatted.

I gave the awkward smiles to Stiles as he would tell stories, eventually my awkward smiles weren't awkward and I was listening to every word he said and laughed at every sentence, and he did the same to me.

We were normal, we were acting like friends. Except we didn't, I got to learn more about the boy with the smirk. The hour us 5 spent chatting reminded me that he is more than a distraction. He is funny, gets annoyed easily, gets nervous in large crowds, socially awkward, super smart and knows how to be hidden and closed in.

Crap.

Holy shit.

I'm falling for him.

Not just for his looks, but for the boy inside the cold exterior.

----------------------------------------------

Boyd finally blurted out, "How about some actual work now?" all agreeing I stood up and deiced to make up some snacks for everyone.

I entered Kira's kitchen slightly confused about where all her things were and slightly confused about my mental state.

I managed to find a cutting board and started to cut up some carrots when Stiles enters the kitchen. He doesn't say anything but simply grabs another board and helps cutting celery right next to me. We stand in silence once again as we cut our choice of dipping snacks. Kira comes in quickly grabbing the dips and walking back to the other side of the house where the others were.

I finally broke the silence, "you didn't have to help me, I can take care of myself."

Still chopping away he answered "I know. I actually wanted to say sorry". I quit cutting my carrots as I looked towards him shocked.

"I got reminded this afternoon about who you are. You're a girl person Allison, you don't need someone like me screwing everything up" he says still cutting.

I whisper with consideration "......I don't always want to be the good person." I said looking straight into his eyes has he heard me and stopped cutting to meet mine.

----------------------------------------------

I looked away and he still looked at me shocked, he tried to stop it, he tried to stop us from happening. I didn't exactly agree.

Still looking away, I lean closer to him, to feel his heat, to feel his touch.

Following me he leans closer to me, I wasn't nearly as close as I wasn't to be when Lydia's voice echoed down the hall in the kitchen, "so we are struggling to have dip with no......" her voice immediately stopped as she caught Stiles and I so close from meeting lips.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading this book and have added it to a list or voted. Hope you are enjoying this Stallison story xx