Mirror Image.

It had been a week since I communicated with any of my so called 'friends', I only texted Scott once telling him that I needed a bit of 'alone time'.

I spent most of the week with Stiles at that empty house. Chatting, drinking, mucking around, getting myself distracted. I was still technically with Scott, but we didn't chat about him, or the situation. We separated ourselves from the world.

Every now and again, kids came around to the empty house, Stiles simply pissed them off.
The property wasn't ours, it was free space. I haven't missing school that much since it was spring break so I only have missed a few days. But just because I was avoiding my 'friends' doesn't mean they were avoiding me. My phone was constantly buzzing from calls and texts from Lydia and Scott mainly.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

I picked up the phone while laying across Stiles as we were watching a movie on his laptop.

"them again." Stiles asked, pretty certain on his guess.

I nodded "yep. Lydia...again.
she wants to talk. She doesn't know where I am and is concerned."

The silence spilled into the room.

"whatever", then I threw my phone across the bed without a care.

I rolled over and found Stiles lips, placing his head between my arms, holding myself up, our legs tangled together. All you could taste was the cold alcohol we had consumed in the past few days. Stiles flipped me over, taking control and grabbing me by the waist.
His lips found my neck, kissing it gently.

I pushed away, to remove the shirt I was wearing, since it was one of his shirts anyway.

I wanted control.

We were both sitting up now as I wrapped my legs around him. Smacking my lips into his and lifting his shirt up. The room was heating up, and not just because of this warm weather.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzz

"Dammit." I said pulling away searching for my phone, which is most likely on the ground now.

"I think that's my phone actually." Stiles said searching.

As he picked it up he read the contact name ringing him, he turned white.

"It's Scott."

"crap." I responded, Stiles still had little contact with the others since they have no other about us. Especially Scott.

Bzzzzzzzzzz

"What do I do?" Stiles panicked.

"Pick it up, I guess" really wishing he won't,

bzzzzzz bzzz

"Yep, hey Buddy!"

I placed a shirt back on while I waited for the call to wrap up quickly.
I listened to Stiles.

"Yep. Okay. Not sure dude. I'm stuck in Ohio with family, can't help. Wish I could. Alright. Bye Buddy."

he took a deep breath as he hung up.

"He is worried about you, obviously. He still loves you."

That silence filled the room again. I got up and put shoes on.
"I'm getting alcohol"

"yeah, good idea."

I left the room, a bit upset but I hid it.

"Allison?"

I walked back in, as Stiles approached me.

"We will figure this out later, don't worry about Scott" he could tell I was upset, which I usually did a good job hiding.

 I nodded to reassure him. "I'm fine Stiles."

He grabbed my face, not with lust, but with respect, with kindness.
"I'm always here."

I was starting to learn that Stiles was more than a distraction

And that terrified me.

--------------------------------------------

I arrived at the shops, I sat and waited. To make sure I wasn't going to run into anyone. That's when the car door opened and a familiar scent of roses filled the car.

"We need to talk Allison"

That's all folks. Well I finally updated and I finally figured out a plan for this story! Yeah I know this was shortish, but hey! At least I have a plan for next chapter and I'm not just winging it aye? Hope you enjoyed xx

Wait! My last chapter I had I stated I had just over 2k's reads or almost 2k's read, now I have almost 4k's reads. On both stories. That's bloody awesome thank you guys so much xxxxxxxxxx