Hidden Senses.

I never knew confusion until I bumped into Stiles at the beginning of the year, he had this grip on me. At first it was nothing, but now?

Ugh! It's so confusing, is this all lust or actual feelings. I struggle to figure out each emotion.

After I ran out of the closet where Stiles was in, I bumped into Isaac and Kira

"The closet really?" Isaac spoke with attitude, as if he was annoyed. Every bit of me prayed this wasn't about Stiles.

Kira trying to calm Isaac,

"Allison, Scott has been looking everywhere for you since you ran off on him - "

Isaac cutting Kira short, " - it's, um, it's like you don't care anymore. Like you're distracted, Scott loves you Allison. You don't need to lose him, he hasn't hurt you. I don't know what your problems are but get over it honestly.... you've changed Allison."

My eyed widened, shocked by the attack.

"Wow, thanks Isaac, truly that was lovely...Kira?"

She avoided eye contact as she stared on the ground, rushing her sentence under her breath.

"the whole group other than Scott agrees...." 

The awkward silence seems to have dragged on for ages before I finally pulled myself together as I storming away pissed off.

I didn't even look around, or who I was pushing into as I made my way to my locker, not looking at anyone or anything. For the second time today, I get pulling into a room. This time it wasn't Stiles dragging me into a closet it was Lydia, concerned for her best friend.

Before she could say anything, I laid it all on the table.

"So? It's true? Huh? Everyone in the group hates me?"

Lydia looks everywhere but my eyes,

"Allison, I didn't want to confront you. Without you acting like this -"

Rolling my eyes I cut her off, "Because I've changed?"

"Everyone thinks you're a bitch!" Lydia yelled at me