Cold Heartbeat.

Bzzzzzz

Scott McCall called. 2 Voicemails were left. For more information on this feature, free call 127 from your mobile phone.

Bzzzzz

Stiles Stilinski called. 1 Voicemail was left. For more information on this feature, free call 127 from your mobile phone.

Bzzzz

1 New Message from....

Bzzzzz

....... called.

Bzzzzz

You Now 15 Unread Messages

Bzzzz

Bzzzz

You have 9 New Voicemails.

I sat on my bed and stared at my phone as the messages, calls and voicemails flooded in. After ending things with Scott I ran back to my house and refused to talk to anyone. The main reason I feel upset is because Scott doesn't know why.

Yes I told him I didn't love him anymore, but that's not telling him the truth about how I have fallen for Stiles.

My dad suddenly knocked on my door.

"Lydia Stiles is here to see you, something about Scott, is he alright?"

He knows nothing as well. Scott and I are still deeply in love according to him.

I coughed to hid the fact that I was balling my eyes out,

"give me a minute"

I yell through the wall, hoping he doesn't notice I'm upset.

I made it down the stairs and when I finally opened the door, Stiles looked upset and a bit frazzled.

But he pulled me into a hug the second he saw me. He didn't say anything, all we could hear was drizzling of rain and our breaths.

When the hug finished he looked at me about to talk but I cut him off.

"Not here, lets go somewhere"

And we traveled up to 'the rock' hangout at 11pm at night

The trip was silent as all you could hear was my phone buzzing from Scott.

"I was just with Scott. He's...uh...he's upset to say the least" Stiles said loud enough over the sound of the rain that was slowly getting heavier.

My head quickly wiped around to look at Stiles as he focused on the road.

"Waa,umm, did you say that? You know? Uhhh...."

"No." he bluntly said to answer my unfinished question. So Scott still doesn't know the truth about us.

When the car engine turned off all you could hear was the calm sound of rain from outside.

Stiles cut off the silence

"So, why here?"

We sat for a minute before I went outside and jumped on the rock, sitting where I usually sat with everyone else as we would look over Beacon Hills, I sat looking over the night sky before Stiles joined me, holding a jacket for me with a hoodie to avoid the rain a bit.

"I came here, because this is where you caught me from falling off this rock a while ago -"

"Allison that was nothing. Honestly -"

"But it is Stiles, you were always looking out for me, even before I noticed you and I'm so thankful for you."

He looked at me in this kind of shock before I crashed my lips into his.

The Sound of Rain

The Perfect View

The headlights from his Jeep making us the spotlight.

I pulled away and turned to the head lights and noticed that it wasn't coming from Stiles' Jeep, it was another car.

The headlights were turned off and a dark figure left the car, the second I heard the voice, my stomach dropped.

"Stiles?" Scott's said with a shaky voice.

"..no."

Oh lol, finally updated. Thanks for almost 7000 reads, that's crazy! Hope you enjoyed xx