The Empty Scream.

"Shit."

I didn't even realize I spoke out loud as Scott looked at me with that broken face. The rain was getting heavier but none of us moved an inch.

Scott was frozen, I couldn't tell if those drops were from his eyes or the rain.

I could feel Stiles eyes looking at me too, they both looked towards me before Stiles turned to Scott.

"Buddy..."

"No Stiles!" Scott stood back

"Don't 'buddy' me."

Scott then looked towards me, waiting for some answer.

I tried looking him in the eye but the rain was getting heavier and no one was moving.

"Scott, let's just go somewhere inside, let's go to my house we can ta-"

"It was him the whole time?" he said with his voice intensifying

"Scott you don't understand.."

"the people I thought I could trust..." he said to himself quietly.

He knees fell to the ground as I struggled to hold back tears, no I don't love Scott but watching him hurt made me angry with myself, I was so mad at myself.

Stiles approached Scott whose shattered soul was breaking me.

"Scott, please just -"

before anything else was said Scott jumped up and Stiles had managed to catch his fist, barely missing his cheek.

I gasped, with was the only sound we heard for minutes except for the rain.

I watched the tear roll down Stiles' cheek. My stomach dropped, I felt so ill.

Scott and Stiles looked straight at each other before Stiles stepped forward again,
he wanted to try and fix whatever was left of the friendship.

Scott and Stiles looked straight at each other before Stiles stepped forward again, he wanted to try and fix whatever was left of the friendship

"This isn't right! Allison I loved you and Stiles I loved you too as my brother."

Looking quickly at me then Stiles, Scott just turned around and went into his car driving away.

I was standing slightly behind Stiles when I approached him, he didn't say anything his face was full of tears though.

"I need, I can't.. sorry."

then he ran into the car, driving off to hunt down Scott.

"Stiles! The rain is too heavy, its too dangerous for both of you to be driving like this!

Before I could run into the car he had already driven off, leaving me alone and without no car.

--------------------------------------------

Where we were was at the top of a mountain area, meaning the way up was on a long road up a hill, the only choice I had was to run down the hill to find them.

I grabbed my phone and struggled to swipe up to get the flashlight on, I didn't even think to call anyone to help me, I was just focused on finding Scott and Stiles before anything got worse.

--------------------------------------------

I jogged on the side of the road looking for any car headlights, it was 12:43am so of course no sign of other cars making there way up the hill.

I yelled there names but it was no point, the rain was so heavy and I couldn't see any lights.

My phone buzzed and flashed as my ringtone started to play, I was so relieved it was one of the boys when the name "Melissa McCall" appeared on the front, maybe she had Scott and they were looking for me.

"Hel..Hello" I pushed out of my throat, struggling with the rain and the freezing weather.

"Hey Allison, just wondering are you with Scott? I haven't heard from him since he left the house."

I started crying into the phone.

As she tried to calm me down, I noticed the headlights in the distance, they weren't moving or near the road.

I ran and yelled into the phone, trying to explain and run, while soaking wet and crying at the same time, eventually I just said "I'll call you back" and hung up, as I slipped over multiple times and kept running but I began to see the lights brighter.

I noticed shadows of now two cars and the two pair of headlights.

"Stiles! Scott!"

I noticed a figure open the door of one of the car's, looking around trying to figure out where the voice came from.

"Allison?" the familiar voice yelled in a panic.

"I'm coming!" I said only mumbling while trying to run to the cars and figure out the situation and control my emotions, since I spent the last hour crying and jogging down a mountain with only my phone to guide me.

The voice screamed my name again once I was close enough to figure out one of the cars had smashed into a tree.

I finally made it to the car, to find Scott covered in blood.

"Call 911 Allison."

He rushed into the car quickly as I looked into the car to find Stiles bleeding and non responsive.

Guess whose back from her very long writing break, (me). Thank you so much for 8.6k reads! That's actually amazing, I love you all and I hope ya'll enjoyed. It was kinda a cliff hanger so enjoy that xx