A Gracious Sin.

It was a new found lust. A new found excitement, a new found guilt every time I looked at Scott. Who am I kidding, I loved Scott he was good to me. Unlike Stiles, he came with danger. Risk.

"A Party!" Malia announced as we gathered outside the school after school on Friday, "that's exactly what we need". Most of the group rolled their eyes, including me.

"No, shes right a party sounds fun" Issac excitedly answered.

I looked over to Stiles figuring out what he would say, he notices my stare and announces "Well any party's that you know".

We all stand in silence before Kira quickly explodes "DANNY! Um he is having a blacklight party tonight at that loft rave place", Lydia snaps "blacklight?"

Stiles looks at me answering "like glow in the dark, so like a rave where most people where less clothes since they will be covered in glowing paint"

Scott seems unsure and is surprised when I say that it sounds fun.
He looks around "So it's settled, blacklight party tonight. Should be fun" he says giving me a warm smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived that night with Scott unsure if everyone was already inside or not, Scott didn't dress up and I just worn a neon bra but wasn't comfortable so wore a shirt over it. Once we opened the days to enter it was crazy. You straight away got sucked up into the rave and before we knew it Scott and I were dancing around, well more like trying to find our friends.

The party was crazy and yet I didn't feel excited I had no idea what it was, as much as I loved Scott he kept trying to protect me and couldn't seem to let go and party. I can't blame him I wasn't into it either. Scott shouted in my ear, me still trying to figure out what he is saying, I pick up words such as "Lydia, Issac, Malia, Kira and Stiles" hearing his name triggers something in me.

That sense of danger I have yet to explored. I grab Scott's hand and pull him onto the dance floor, he could tell I wanted to dance but him being protective didn't really want to dance. I feel a familiar hand drag across my back, it filled me with electricity and I turn to find Stiles has found Scott and I.

"Hey Guys, the others are just..." he looks around suddenly confused "Well anywhere, so Scott you can relax" Scott rolls his eyes. I struggle to stand there knowing Stiles is staring at me looking like he is waiting for something, Scott still goes to look above my head searching for others.

We are constantly being shoved since we are standing what seems like to be the middle of the actual party. I notice how close I am to Stiles and I'm forced to stand back when I remember who is holding onto my hand.

He just stands there staring at me to do something, like I'm supposed to tell him off for touching my back. He is testing me, I know it. Seeing how far he can go. I test him when I rip off my shirt uncovering my neon bra making me blend in with the rest of the rave. Both Scott's and Stiles' eyebrows are raised, I only turn to Scott though as I make a statement that changes his mind about the dancing, "Would you like to paint my body?" looking impressed I don't get an answer as I drag my boyfriends hand to the painting station not looking back at Stiles.

Its been around an hour and the party doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon, I have body painted all over me and I don't seem to have a care in the world as I dance with Scott. I feel free, the music, the lights. It's not until I feel a part of me missing when I catch Stiles in the corner of my eyes watching me dance with Scott. With me watching Stiles I hold Scott in an imitate position, his hands on my hips and my arms wrapped around him. With one more stare at Stiles who is now eyeing me down, I crash my lips into Scott's. Creating a deeper kiss that he didn't seem ready for.

I pull away though, I have no idea what it is. It felt wrong, being dangerous with Scott. I felt like we had this barrier of soft cuddles and little kisses anything out of that barrier just felt wrong and odd. When I pull away I look to Stiles, who is missing. I shouldn't feel this emotion but I do....guilt. I was with my boyfriend I have every right to kiss him, to dance with him. So why do I feel so guilty.

Scott looks slightly relived that I pulled away but yet concerned "Everything alright?"

"Um, I just need some air" I answer already pushing through the crowds. I make my way to this room next to the loft, it's small empty and dark. But also quiet. I kneel down in the corner, rubbing paint off my forehead trying to figure out what is going on. Once I stand I hear clapping from around the entrance of the room.

I turn around to find Stiles leaning against the door clapping with the biggest smirk on his face, "Oh what a great show Ally."

Helloooo, hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one shall be interesting xx