final epilogue

(Y/n) pov~
After jake gets out of the bath. I wake up slowly as I hug a wet jake. My husband comes along as we all share a group hug letting our love be known

~couple years later~

Its been a couple years since Steinipoo and I got married. Jake is growing up so fast he is now six and has a little sister who is one now. Stein loves her so much. Her name is Rose. Jake has gone off to become like his father at the DWMA. He goes to a younger class taught by Lord Death. Kid took over his fathers position.  Jake loves lord death so much he even wants to be like him it is so cute. Stein still works at the school while I take care of little baby rosey.
I take rosey to the sink as I fill up the sink with some warm water.
"You ready for the bath my wittle little baby." She coos at me mumbling cutely. I put her in the bath as I bathe her gently talking to her.
"Say mama." She giggles as she starts to speak
"Mjeievssi." I laugh
"Try again mommas girl."
"Mai." I laugh as I finish giving her a bath.  I dress her in a (f/c)(favorite color) onsie with a (f/a)(favorite animal). I laugh as I put her on the play mat smiling. I hear the door open as I see my son and my husband walk in the door.
"Hello my handsome boys."
"Mom we're men." I laugh as he puts his backpack down and gets a snack. Stein comes over to rose picking her up as he holds her she says something I won't forget.
"Mama." I smile as tears well up in my eyes. Stein laughs as jake comes in giving me a hug. Stein and rose join in the hug. I think to myself this is where I am meant to be with my family.

Omg it is over!??! Noooo!?! I'm sorry my little souls who wish this could have continued.  Well I'm thinking of making a sequel for Jake! And my lovely reader you and stein will be included same as rose.
I hope you enjoyed this book. Please keep reading other peoples book and check out my new book The CEO. Please keep reading my little souls I love you all~♡♥♡♥