after school what will happen part 2

(Y/n)'s pov
Omg my teacher just confessed to me!?!?!? What is happening to my chest.
P-professor y-you have a c-crush o-on m-me.
He leans down so that me and him are eye level. All of a sudden I feel warm soft lips on mine. I blush instantly as I see my professor kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him in closer.

Stein's pov
Ok ok I just confessed to my student and now I'm kissing her. And now all of a sudden she deepens the kiss. I release the kiss after a few minutes to see her blushing red. I smile "did you enjoy that?" She nods with her face covered in a red blush. I tell her to come over to my house tomorrow she nods.

(Y/n)'s pov
Ok ok stein just asked me over to his house and I said yes!?!?!
I say "p-professor?" He looks at me and says "yes (y/n)?" I lean in and kiss him gently on the lips as he puts his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck. We break away after a few minutes. He leans his forhead on mine and says "remember no one must know of this and remember to come over to my house at 6pm OK?" I nod a deep blush on my face. He gives me one last kiss and I leave him standing there alone.

Stein's pov
She left after I kissed her. I blush at the thought of her in something(it gonna come later mwhwha)sexy. I walk out of the classroom saying "lets see what happens"
Thank you all so much for reading and voting for me I love you all so much if you want a lemon comment yes if you don't want a lemon comment no love you ducklings and loyal ducklings. The picture is you and stein btw I knw it not stein I sorry for that well talk to u later also message me with ideas.