going to the mall

Fourth day of Thanksgiving break.

Stein's pov~
After my baby girls little cutting I decide to clean and see them up.
"Baby girl I need to see those cuts up ok?"
"Ok boo." She smiles gently as she sits on my lab table as I go get the suture kit (it a medical thing lol). I come back and numb her arm. I start to put the needle in and I start seeing she grimaces a little but not too much.
"Almost done (y/n)."
"Ok doctor." I smirk as I finish and put coverings over the them.
After I finish I kiss her deeply she gasps into the kiss. I snake my tongue into her mouth making her moan softly into the kiss. I bream the kiss as she pants softly.

Your pov~
I pant softly as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck. He smiles I smile back Stein says,
"That was unexpected." I giggle
"Yes, yes it was."
I kiss him back as he pushes me up against him i moan as I rub the back of his neck he grunts softly into the kiss I put my tongue in his mouth making him grunt surprise I coax his tongue out as our tongue fight for dominance his tongue wins as we make out for 30 seconds more we break apart panting.
"Hey, baby girl?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Let's go to the mall."
"Ok boo bear."

Hello Hello~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ it took me 45 minutes~ like for real I happy with this book and there will be a sequel!!!!!!!!~ comment ideas for the sequel chapter credit will be given!~ I love you all my little souls~