the party part 2

Stein's pov~
As we 'walk' up the stairs and see the lights we smile as I set her down when we reach the top of the stairs we intertwine our arms together emerging through the door seeing a place looking very symmetrical. (Death the kid: Yas!!!! Me: quiet and I know symmetrical!!!!) It was decorated with Orange and black and some white streamers with pumpkins, bats, and skeletons hanging from the ceiling and pumpkins on the ground. (Y/n) was smiling big as she looks up at me.
"So beautiful!"
"Not as beautiful as you." She blushes red.

(Y/n)'s pov~
"Not as beautiful as you." When he said that I started blushing red. He smiled as a slow song came on. He got down on one knee with his hand over his heart.
"May I have this dance." I smile.
"Yes, yes you may."
He stands up leading me to the dance floor as we waltz together smiling.
*skip to end of party brought by sebby's hotness*

*still ur pov*
We arrive home around 1 in the morning. It is officially November 1st. I kiss Stein deeply he kisses me back deeply grabbing my boob. Then I lost track of time.

*in the morning*
I wake up naked with Stein naked next to me cuddling me.
"Morning Stein."
He groggily says
"Morning beautiful." I blush and smile.
"I'm going to go make breakfast
ok?"
"Ok" he falls back asleep I smile getting up putting a stitched robe on. I love his smell. (Italicized means thoughts.)

*time skip when breakfast is ready*
(Btw I know a lot of time skips)

Stein's pov~
I wake up to the smell of pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast I run to the kitchen seeing my lovely girlfriend of 3 months.
"Good morning babe" she turns around smiling sitting a plate of food in front of me.
"Good morning handsome."
I smile towards her as she eats her food and I eat mine. After were done we decide to head to the school after getting dressed.

This part consist of 342 words I hope you enjoyed this part! I love you all my little souls~ I hope you forgive me for not updating. I love you all again. There will be a thanksgiving chapter. I love you all bye bye~