suicide

Third day of Thanksgiving break

¡Warning! This involves suicidal thoughts and cutting.

(Y/n) pov~
I started feeling depressed lately because Stein has been distant and it hurts. I've been having thoughts 'just die' 'the pain will go away' 'he is cheating on you' I couldn't take it anymore so while Stein was sleeping one night I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and slowly pushed the blade down onto my skin letting out a pained sound as I start making more. I stop at 5 and get a towel applying pressure I go to the bathroom as I put gauze and tape on them. Little did I know Stein watched the whole thing.
"(Y/n) why did you do this?!?!"

Stein's pov~
I heard my angel get up. I've been distant lately because I've been working jobs to get enough money to get an engagement ring. I heard her get up and go to the kitchen. I get up quietly watching her get a knife and hear her let out a pained sound I wanted to stop her but my legs wouldn't move. She stopped at 5 and applied pressure. She went to the bathroom and cleaned them off leaving the knife in the kitchen. I walk to the bathroom and watch her.
"(Y/n) why did you do this?!?!"
She looks at me staring at me and cries.
"A-are y-you ch-cheating?!?"
"Baby no im sorry I've been distant I've just been working."
She cries more as she hugs me.
"I-i w-was g-going t-to k-kill m-myself t-tomorrow."
I hold her close.
"Baby girl please don't do that I love you."
"I-i l-love y-you t-to."
I pick her up as I carry her to the bed I cuddle her close as she falls asleep. I get up slowly going to go clean the blood after I do I see her sleeping soundly.

(Y/n) pov~
I fall asleep into a peaceful dream as I feel Steins arms again as he finished cleaning up the blood.

*time skip*

I wake up as I feel Stein's arms I turn over and snuggle into him.
"Morning baby girl." I blush and giggle softly.
"Morning boo bear."
He gets up with me in his arms.
I smile softly.
' I found someone who loves me '

Hello Hello~ I hope you enjoy this chapter~ I love you all my little souls~ Also the pic at the top is my arm......yea I thought you guys should know. I did it cuz I got yelled at and shit. I hope you all can forgive me it was used with an end of a paint brush. I love you all my little souls~