going to the mall part 2

Fifth day of Thanksgiving break. Read authors note at the end important.

(Y/n) pov~
Today is Sunday and it is the last day before we go back to school. I excited but nervous. I head to the bedroom after stein recommends we go to the mall. I decide to just wear a black and blue striped tank top with black skinny jeans and black vans. I walk out and see Stein in black skinny jeans, a stiched grey shirt and black vans with his hair brushed. I blush deeply. He chuckles as I grab my purse.
"You ready Stein?"
"Yea come on my little one." I blush as we head to the mall.

*time skip to the mall by a crazy dtk with is ocd ness*

We arrive at the mall as I smile. He holds my hands as we enter the mall and see maka and soul.
"Hey maka! Soul!"
They see us and I run to them smiling as me and maka hug.
"Omg you look amazing (y/n)!"
"Thanks you do to!"
We talk and smile.
"Hey lets go get you a dress
(Y/n)."
"Why though?"
"Because we both need new dresses."
"Ok ok! Stein I going with maka for dresses."
"Ok be careful baby girl."
"I will!" She drags me off to Hot Topic.

Stein's pov~
"So soul whats up?"
"Nm really so me and maka are dating."
"That's cool" we start to walk to the food court we sit down as we grab some Chinese.
"So soul I going to ask (y/n) to marry me."

Souls pov~ (didn't expect that did ya!! ^°^)
When Stein said that I choked on my food but drank some soda.
"That's a big step are you sure your ready?"
"Yea I'm sure. Tomorrows our 4 month anniversary so I going to take her to a nice restaurant and ask her to marry me."
"Wow Stein well lets go get you a nice suit."
"Ok soul we need to get you one to."
We decide to head to a nice suit store.

Your pov~
We decide to pick out a blue and black dress for me and a red and white dress for maka. Once were done picking out dresses we get some earrings that look like bones. We pay and head to Macy's to get some black pumps for both of us. We head to the store and smile as we spot some black pumps. We grab our sizes and we pay.

Stein's pov~
We pay for our suits mine is black with a white undershirt and a black tie. Soul's is red with a white undershirt with a red tie. We meet back up with the girls and we go our separate ways.
(Y/n) waves bye to maka and soul as her and I head home.
"You have fun?"
"Yes I did. Did you?"
"Yea it was nice hanging out with soul."

*time skip to when you home*

We arrive home as (y/n) places her bags in her closet. I place mine in my closet by the time we get back it is already 10pm. (Y/n) yawns.
"You tired?"
"Yea" she changes into black booty shorts with a red tank top.
I go to the kitchen fixing her a sandwich. I finish and hand it to her in bed. She finishes it up and she falls asleep whispering
"I love you Stein goodnight."
"I love you to (y/n) goodnight."
I change into my boxers and climb into bed and cuddle the love of my life as I fall asleep.

Hello Hello~ I hope you enjoyed the chapter~ my little souls~ this book is coming to a end. But!!!! There will be a sequel!!!!!!! Yay!!! I just need your help to come up with the sequel name. I will pick the name. The credit will be given. I love you all my little souls~ buh bye~