after school what will happen

Stein's pov

I walked into the school the next day and saw that (y/n) was at her desk with the black notebook. I walked over to her and say "I saw what you drew in there your very talented." She blushed a deep crimson. I continued and said "stay after class ok (y/n), she nodded.

(Y/n) pov

I just got asked to sat after class. Omg what will happen!?! I so nervous.

*time skip*

(Y/n)'s pov

"Ok it almost end of class and school day." You whisper to yourself. The bell rings, everybody rushes out and you sit at your desk. All of a sudden professor stein says "come over here (y/n)." You nod.

Stein's pov

I ask (y/n) to come over to my desk. She nods and starts walking over to my desk blushing. I say "why did you draw that drawing (y/n)?"

"I-I don't know professor."

"You can tell me (y/n)"

She blushes and says "I-I have a c-crush on you."

I look at her in surprise.

(Y/n)'s pov
I just confessed to my proffesor! Omg what did I just do! I mentally screamed at myself.

He just looks at me in surprise and smirks. He stands up and walks over to me. I blush a deep crimson red. He stands in front of me and says "I have a crush on you to (y/n).
What will happen next?!? What will you do please comment. I appreciate your support ducklings. Also ur o.c I would appreciate what you want it to be right now you are a shy,quiet girl but later on you will be more outgoing. Thanks my ducklings and loyal ducklings.