the date part 1?

Stein's pov~
Ok so today the day I will ask her to marry me. Her and i start getting ready for school her in a tank top and ripped skinny jeans with converse and blue overcoat. "You look so cute (y/n)." She blushes red.
"T-thanks."
I get my bag wearing a black shirt, my lab coat and some black skinny jeans. Yes yes I know not my usual attire.
She looks at me and tilts her head
"Why are you dressed like that?"
"Trying something new?" We laugh as we leave the house hand in hand.

*time skip to when class starts*

(Y/n) pov~
I sit at my usual spot as Stein starts a dissection. I look at him smiling.
"Who would like to assist in helping me." My hand shoots up high as everyone snickers. He gives everyone the death glare as people go silent. I stand up as I walk to him smiling as he hands me gloves and a scapel. I put on the gloves and take the scapel as I make the first cut in a y-shaped all my classmates besides maka, soul, black-star, tubaski, death the kid, liz, and Patty. Were all disguested I giggle loudly.
"You guys are all squeamish it so funny." Stein laughs with me. I smile as I kiss his cheek.

*time skip to end of the day*

Stein's pov~
I start to get ready as (y/n) gets ready I'm wearing a white shirt black pants and a black jacket with a blue tie. I knock on the door as I hear a commotion as maka, Liz, tubaski, and Patty help her out.

Flashback
Stein's pov~
I heard a knock at the door as the girls rush in and head to the bathroom with (y/n) and the bag.

End flashback

Stein's pov~
They have been in there for 2 hours. I heard a commotion and knocked.
"Everything alright?"
They all shout 'yes!'
They come out about 15 minutes later as I hold a rose in my hand.
I see her and my breath hitches.
"You look stunning." She blushes as I hold out the rose. She takes it and puts it into her hair smiling as I hold out my hand to her.
"Ready for our date?" She nods her head smiling as she takes my hand gently.

Hello hello~ I hope you enjoyed the chapter~ go check out The CEO it another story I working on. I love you all my little souls~