Go away words

After the usual start to the night of not sleeping well, I woke up just for a bit to get a drink of water. It was early and just before going back to bed I checked my phone and breezed through some email notifications that I get from Wattpad. One of them was from a person I follow who entered some challenge (don't ask me what it was now) where I think you had to write a letter to either love, death, or time. I rolled my eyes. Then I went back to bed and closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. The following is a conversation between me and "writer me" that night.

Writer me- I has words.

Me- Shut up I'm gonna sleep a bit more.

Writer me- She was only 7 when you took her  but you don't have her I do ...

Me -What the hell it's a romance competition thing why are you are you talking about dead kids?! Let me sleep!

Writer me- It's a letter to death.

Me-Why don't you write a letter to "sleep" and apologize and leave me alone!

Writer me-I has words.

Me - You has issues.

Writer me- You're  already up let's do this!

Me-If I write a letter about death it will be about how I killed you tonight.

Writer me-Just get up and write a few sentences. I've got them ready for you. You are going to forget them by the time you wake up you moron.

Me- Goodnight.

Writer me - Come on! It's just a few sentences! I know your secret...You are the thing that makes time the precious thing it is...you...

Me- Blah blah blah shut up already!

Writer me- Okay!

Me- Okay. Good night.

Writer me- Okay. Good night.

a few moments later...

Writer me- I know your secret...

Me- Shut up!

Writer me- Okay , okay, my bad. Gnite!

That was the last I heard of the "Writer me" that night. But  it was okay because I sat down few days later and wrote the damn letter. Go check it out it's on my profile page.  It's bloody awesome.

It's rare that words come to me without warning and without consent. I don't know what drives them but it is nearly always at a bad time. Usually when I'm driving or about to go to sleep. I don't sleep well as it is so if I'm actually sleepy I can't waste time writing. I can write at other times. And I don't mean ideas about a story. Those I don't usually forget. These are sentences. Drawn out long sentences. My mind just starts making as if I was sitting at the laptop and had all the time in the world to write them down. What the bloody hell is that all about!?

Anyway I thought I would share this little tidbit and ask if this happens to you. It really is rare for me, but maybe it happens to some of you all the time. You guys are kind of weird after all. Strange really. You writer-y types are peculiar bunch. Off with you! Go write something!