Message to all followers from... Psycho III

Here are some more random messages that appear in my email from people who I am following. And no I don't actually respond to them. That would be psycho. These messages are sent to all of their followers at the same time. I maybe, however, the only one that reads them. Hope all you psychos are having a great day.

1. "I wonder what that slithering sound is"

I was going to answer this but by the time I do she will already be dead.

2. "The First Time I Touched It."

Yep. Yes. She actually went there. She actually wrote a story about the first she time touched a penis. But, in all honesty I read and voted for it. Now I am following her. Very closely.

3. "time travel is some freaky shit"

I honestly just felt like going back in time and giving her a thesaurus. But to be honest, I think if I actually traveled through time I to would think it was some freaky shit too.

4. "I thought the damn thing didn't have opposable thumbs!"

It does. Stop playing with it.

5. "I love you..."

Well, this is awkward. I'm married.

6. "I miss you..."

You need to stop this. You know this wasn't going to last. It could never last. It just wasn't meant to be. We had a good thing you and I. But it's over now. We have to go on. Don't make this harder than it is. Oh, and, yeah... who the hell are you?

7. "My parrot's all pissed off at me I made burrito's and gave him a strawberry"

Don't make me come look for you.

8. "Is it normal to call your favorite band your "babies"?

NO. STOP IT.

9. "FINALLY! I finally caught a fish in Montana. In fact, I caught 3. ;))"

It's Montana. Even I caught a fish in Montana once, and I was in Texas at that time.

10. "Why can't people just love me for who I am?"

Because you are weird. You write weird stuff. Stop being weird. Guys don't like weird. Stop it. Seriously, cut it out. No more weird. I'm not kidding.