You're adding me to what list? (favourite)

This has been a busy month for my stories. My story "The Body" has been added to over 100 reading lists in the last 2 weeks alone. That is crazy. "Blonde Moments" and "Chasing Wattpad" has been added several times also. Fyi, I HAVE OTHER STORIES! It seems it's always these and a couple of others that get added. I have 38 published stories. Capital 3 followed by a capital 8. Go look around. Thirty-eight. A three and an eight. Trienta y ocho. Go.

This list thingy is kind of important. Of course it isn't as cool as actually reading it and voting and commenting. It's kind of like a promise. I hate promises. My all time least favorite promise is "Read Later". What the hell. You busy? Why not read now? I don't write novels. You could read it right now if you wanted to. Don't pretend you have better things to do. You're on Wattpad. You have no life. No read later. Read now. I hate you.

Anyways, here is some of the lists my books have been added to since the last time I told you what lists my books had been added to. lol. I love that sentence. I'll start with the good lists. Sort of.

#1 My book ,The Body,  was added to the list "Never Sleep Again". Yeah I have no idea what that means but I'm gonna go with good. My book was so good they can't sleep because they can't stop thinking about it. They loved it. They dream about it. They want to stay up all night in bed and read it over and over again. They want to make lov...okay maybe not that far. lol. But I'm going with good.

#2 My book, The Body, was added to the list "Read it. Loved it."  What can I say? They read it. They loved it. Go read it. You'll love it. I read it. It's okay. It's sad. And you may never sleep again!

#3. Someone added 5 of my stories to a list called "Crack". Could be butt crack. That's not good. Or they could be talking about crack cocaine, which is bad, unless they love crack cocaine and they are equating that love with my books.  That would be cool. Read my book cause it's like using "crack" cocaine! But cheaper and you get to keep your teeth. And you probably won't get arrested if they find you with my books. Gonna use that in a blurb for my books.  Probably.

#4. Blonde Moments was added to "Best Books on Wattpad (in my opinion)." You need to be more sure of yourself. Leave out that "my opinion" crap. Best damn books ever on Wattpad ever dammit ever!  See? That's how you do it. Thanks. I like the book too.

#5 The Body  was put on a list called "Favourites". Not favorites. Nope. Favourites. Something about adding that letter u to some words that makes it oh so sexy! It's like saying it in a British or Australian accent. Or like having Milton or Wadsworth write it. It's just plain sexy. Exotic.  Favourites. Colour. Uh...That's all I got.  Thought I could come up with some more. lol Have you ever been put on a "favourites" list? Don't lie. You haven't.

#6 The Body  (oh my God don't you guys read anything else!) was put on a list called "Genius" which is good I guess. Though I checked the list and there were 92 other genius stories in there with me so I don't know about that. I mean really, how many of us geniuses could there be out there. Blah. On a good note there was another "Genius" list I was put on with only 3 stories in it so that makes sense. And I was 2 out of the 3 stories in it. Makes even more sense. lol

And here are the definitely not so good list.

#8 My book Welcome to the Real World was put on a list called "Butt scratchers". Though I do support butt scratching, unless you are nonconsensually scratching someone else's butt, I am going to have to go with leaving this on the bad list.

#9 My book The Body was put on a list called "A real pisser". I don't know what that means. Is that a good thing? Bad thing?  I know it's better to be pissed off than pissed on but...well that's all I got. It's staying on here for now.

#10 My book  In Search of Alex Fuentes was once again put on a list called "missing persons mysteries". No. No. No. He's not missing. He was found alive and well and is now living in juvenile detention center somewhere making tattoos in exchange for cigarettes and potato chips. lol I'm kidding. Just cigarettes.

Hope all you Wattpadders are having a great day.  Those of us in the good old USA are still reeling over the Trump fiasco. Now there is a guy who belongs on a couple of lists. Some other time. Forget Trump. Go write. (that was more for me than you, lol)

P.S. I know I can't be the only one who gets put on crazy lists. Let me know some of yours.

While your on Wattpad today check out some fine writers.

eliseanton

sandiwardbooks

seechelle

MorrighansMuse

RobertAllen13