☀I'm Yours From The Start☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★

Start from the beginning

"We know, but we can't take it anymore." Shun said. "Please help us tell him that, we know he believes in you." He added.

"Hah! You've been fooled, like I said I don't care, I love you guys, and I love him very much more than best friends, I already told him that and what he believes that girl more than me, effin' shit." You said coldly as you carry all your things out.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Haru ask in panic and worried.

"I'm leaving this hell, if you guys tell him that I know he'll believe in you more, it's just that it hurts he didn't trust me, he already break my heart, he even break it to tiny little pieces, I know I'll always support him, but I'm not stupid." You said and went out before the two come back.

They understand your decision, you're hurt more than them, so they let you. "We can still see you right?" Koi ask.

"Of course, I can't be that far away from my babies." You said, chuckling as you peck Kakeru's, Koi's, Iku's and Rui's heads. "You guys take care too, call me if something bad happens, I just need a break from this." You added and hug them.

"Okay, you take care too." They said and you nodded and take the waiting cab.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

"Hey, is (y/n) here?" (Name) ask.

"No she's not here." Shun said.
"Aw, that's to bad, I like how she always follow my commands like a trained dog." She laugh.

"Well at least she's real, not like someone here." Arata said.

"What? Are you saying that I'm not real?" She said.

"We never said it's you? Why did we hit a nerve?" Hazuki said.

She fume as her brows knitted together but she hid it quickly with a fake smile. "Oh right, (y/n) told Hajime about me and he didn't even believe at that. How poor (y/n) is." Sje said.

"Yeah he doesn't, but we'll tell him." Koi said.

"Tell about what?" Suddenly Hajime was standing at the entrance.

"Hajime, please help me, (y/n) badmouth about me again and she tell them that too." She said faking her sobs.

Hazuki groan in annoyance, rolling his eyes. "Here is it again, what now, do you believe in her than us, you know (y/n) will never do that." Hazuki said.

"Guys it's enough, I don't want to hear a thing about (name), (y/n) was enough." Hajime said.

"So (y/n) was right! Alright man, if you insist in believing in her, then we'll go and leave her alone but, I'll let you decide." He said and walk past the two. "Oh by the way, this from us and most from (y/n)." Hazuki said giving Hajime a video tape.

He look at his friends leaving, disappointed and annoyed, Haru shook his head and leave the duo. He play the tape and watch the video. He saw everything and everything you've said was true. "So (y/n)  was right all along and I called her I lier." He said as he was getting angry to himself and to her so called girlfriend.

"Hajime..." The girl trailed off.

"Can you please shut up and get out of my sight." Hajime said said calm voice see still makes the girl scared. She leave after that, Hajime sigh as he went where the others go.

"Everyone, I know I've done terrible things to you and of course to (y/n), I'm terribly sorry about it." He said.

"We're fine Hajime, we accept your apology, you should apologize to (y/n), she's the one in pain the most." Haru said.

"Right, but I didn't saw her the past two days." He said.

"Oh that, (y/n) was gone." Hazuki said.

"What do you mean gone? " Hajime ask frankly.

"Means that she leaves the apartment, she said she loves you more than a best friend can do but you break the only thing she's been holding for years." Hazuki said.

He froze on his spot, he only realize it now, now that you're gone, he snapped and dash put of the building.

He frankly run towards a place, the place where it held a memory, your first meeting with him, under a big tree.

He run faster, he didn't care what happened to him just he can saw you again.

He stops as he saw a figure standing behind a tree, eyes sparkled as you watch the river, freely flow. He pant hard from running as he slowly approach you.

"(y/n)!" He called out.

You snapped out and turn around, "Hajime." You trail off. Suddenly he ran and hug you very tightly, catching you off guard. "Hajime, what's wrong?" You ask, stroking his hair.

He rested his head on your shoulder, snuggling more as he held you tightly in his arms. "(y/n), I'm so sorry." He said.

You craddle him, like a baby. You chuckle, "you know I can't really stay mad at you, look at you, you're a mess." You said.

"I'm so sorry..." He said it again.

"It's fine Hajime, I understand it, it's not your fault." You said, he pulled away a little as he look directly at your (e/c) orbs.

"No it is." He said.

You smile at him, cupping his cheek, "I really don't care what happened back there but this is the only truth I know." You said as you tip toe a little and give him a short but sweet kiss. "I love you." You pulled away from the hug and started to leave.

He pulled you back in him, your eyes widen as you felt his soft lips on your own. You slowly close your eyes for the moment, he pulled away after, as you fluttered open your eyes. "Please don't go, I don't want to lose you again." He said.

You smile at him. "You never lose me Hajime, I'm yours to begin with, the day you approach me." You said as the tears poured out.

He wiped out the tears with his thumbs and smile. "I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too..." You said as you take your moment in his arms.

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎
A/n: hey! Hey! Hey!  I'm really sorry if this so crappy and shit, this is rush so wehohowewe...

This is requested by: ThisIs_KitKat

PS: haha you changed your acc. name? Or I'm imagining it?  Haha..

I'm sorry if this take so long, I'm still finishing all the first batch, I guess this is the last batch on my list so thanks.

Hope you like this...
Thank you!.

See You Next Week! ✌