Me: are you sure?

Namjoon: very sure with it. Just go on.

Jimin and Jungkook, Hyemi Eonnie & I while Nammi is alone. I really enjoy the ride. It's the best. I don't know when I can feel this moment again. I just go for the first ride. I haven't explore the whole amusement park yet. After the ride, we walk around the amusement park and look fun thing to play.

Jungkook point at the ghost house.

Jk: let's do this. Ghost house. C'mon!

Me: let's go. Why not. It's not a big deal Jungkook..

I didn't realise that I'm pulling Jimin to go with me. I realise that when I arrive at the ghost house. I'm saying sorry to him but he doesn't look like he mind it. I don't want him to get any at me. I'm saying sorry to him again and he pleased me with his smile. Okay I'm done.

The staffs of the ghsot house said we can go in the ghost house alone or with partner and we decide to go in my partner. Jimin is gonna be with me. Jimin and I will be the last one who enter because I'm the maknae 😊
Hyemi eonnie & Nammi eonnie look pale when they're getting out from the ghost house while Namjoon oppa & Jungkook just laugh at them. I don't think I'll be like two of them.

Jimin ask me either I'm ready or not. I say that I'm always ready. I lead the way to the ghost house and suddenly everything is dark. Omo.. Jimin is staying at my back. Jimin ask me is it I'm okay leading the way and I told him don't worry. I'll be okay. So far nothing happen but that dark way really pissed me off. I keep on walking and I felt proud because I don't even got scare with the knock that make by the 'ghost'. I keep on walking then something infront of me & run to me really fast and at the same time I can feel something touching my leg. I scream and shout for Jimin name. That thing is running to me and I turn back and hug Jimin tight. I buried my face on his chest. How can he laugh and greet that thing while I'm almost crying there. The way is still long to go.

Jimin: still wanna lead the way?

Me: I'll be at the back.

Jimin leads the way now. We walk slowly. There's a door and we need to open the door. Jimin slowly open the door. Both of us walk through the door slowly then a creature run from the back and it's right behind my back. I'm screaming for my mom this time and hold Jimin's hand tight.

Me: don't ever you leave me.

Jimin: okay I won't. Let's go. A bit more.

We keep on walking. I saw a mannequin right in front of us.

Me: that mannequin though. Why they put it there?

Jimin: just let's go. We need to end this up.

We walk closer and closer to the mannequin. Yes it's really a mannequin. So yes this is the end then I don't why I wanna look back. There's no mannequin there. Where it goes? I told Jimin and he just said don't mind it. It's one of the trick. But then I look back again then something is standing behind me with such an ugly face and it's the mannequin. At that time I fall on my knee. It's not a mannequin. It's 'ghost' that pretend to be a mannequin. Jimin just laugh at me. He helps me up.

Jimin: you're shaking. We're done. Let's get out of here.

I hold his hand and we get out of their. When I get out everyone are clapping.

Hyemi: this is Kim Hyerin. The greatest actress.

Me: stop it eonnie.

Nammi is taking photo of me right away I'm getting out from the ghost house. When I get ty out from the ghost house I got to know that BTS had been there before. That's why they knew it and doesn't seem scared at all.

After the ghost house, we havs fun in the amusement and eat some food. Lastly, we took some photos. We're going back with BTS.

I know that they'll send us to the hotel. We've arrive at the hotel and we got off from the van. I said thank to BTS and they're getting off the van too. Wait? Why are they getting off?

Me: why.....

Nammi: don't you know that we're staying in the same hotel?

Really? I just knew about it and seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know about it. It's kinda embarrassing. I'm trying to hide it and I'm saying goodbye to them. I went to our hotel room.

*uh oh! My bad for this part. Mianhae*