Back

Sabine's Pov.

"I hope Ash is alright?" Mark said.
I said,"She's fine, Mark.... You know her.... She's always keeping an eye out..... She has a reason to be careful so...... I know this isn't my place to tell you but, she needs her own space."
He said,"I know.... It's just I have to worry. I have a bigger reason to worry."

"Lucky you.... You don't know where she is either."

I turned around.
Mark turned on his lightsaber.

Ezra stood there with a smile on his face.
"What did you do with them!?!" Diaden demanded.

"I just injured in of them..... the other on wouldn't let me hurt her." He said.
Philp.....

"You're going to regret that." Mark said.

The lights went out and all that you could see was Mark's blue lightsaber glowing.
Where's Ezra?

Idra's Pov.

I layed Philp on the bed.
I opened all the drowers. Nothing!

It looks like Diaden would die in this.

"I can't....." I said to myself. He would go out for me. I looked back at him. I grabbed his lightsaber out of his pocket.
"Idra........"

I said,"Take it easy. You stay right here... no matter what you here..... I'll be back... I promise."
"Idra....." He repeated.
He slowly began to close his eyes.

"I'll be back." I repeated.

13 years eariler......

"I need you to stay still.... I know it hurts." I said.

My friend, Mason, nodded.
I knew he wasn't trying to say anything about me. I looked in my bag. "Do you have anything?" I asked him. He shook his head.
I took off my jacket and wrapped it around his wound.

"Your going to be fine, Mason." I said.
He shook his head. "I want you to go without me." He said. "I'm dead anyway..... please just go!" I said,"No! I'm not leaving without you idiot." He said,"Why do you care about about me all of a sudden?"
"I have! Just not in the way you hope." I said.

"Tell your brother to stay safe." He said.

"No! I'm not leaving this planet without you..... I need to get you something..... I'll be back..... I promise." I said.

"I know..... Stay safe." He said.

I nodded and began to walk away.

I'm sorry. I was going to make this chapter longer but, I needed to post.