Dr. Miller

Mark's Pov.

"Do you not know what time it is?" I asked.
Ash looked back at me and said,"I do. I'm going to take a little jog." I said,"Then let me go with you." She said,"I'm fine. Now put a shirt on because this week your going to be, Dr. Miller." I asked,"What do you mean?" She answered,"Dr. Edwards left so he left you in charge." I said,"How come this is the first time I'm hearing about this?"

She smiled.
"I'm leaving so I'll check on you later." She said.
"You got your blaster on you right?" I said. She said,"Yes, Dr. Miller." I rolled my eyes. She ran out closing the door behind her.
I ran out and said,"My kiss?"
She stopped and looked back. She said,"I gave you a kiss earlier."
She ran down the hall.
I watched her in till she turned the corner.

"Dr. Miller."
I rolled my eyes and said,"Really, Zeb?"
He laughed. I said,"I'm surprised you didn't go on the mission with them. They didn't even tell me bye." Zeb said,"Like you weren't doing anything." I said,"Shut up!" He laughed again.

"Well, I need to go to work." I said.

Edward's Pov.

"Oh..... Dang" I said.
"This is...... oh gosh. How can you work with this all around you?" Sabine asked.
Idra said,"I couldn't at first but, you get used to it."

The dead bodies spread all across the feild land.

"This is so sick." Sabine said. Idra said,"It is, just try not thing in about it. Keep your sight off the ground." She nodded and said,"Hold on... I'll be right back." She ran into the other room." I asked,"Is she going to throw up or does she just need space?" Idra said,"Maybe both." I said,"I feel bad that she's the only one who hasn't seen something like this."
Idra looked at me and said,"You where in a war like this." I nodded and said,"I fought in it with my.... my sister." She asked,"Older or younger?" I asked,"Why are you curious about me all of a sudden?" I sighed and said,"Please, don't talk about her." She nodded.

"Did I tell you how Diaden and I where raised?" She asked. I said,"No." She said,"Well, we where left. I don't even know them and for all I know they could have brain washed me. Diaden was a baby then. I raised him and I had to raise myself along with him." I said,"Well, we have that in common." The room grew slient.

"I didn't mean to start anything." Idra said. I said,"No.... It's just in my blood. I've always taken things to seriously." She said,"We have a lot more in common then I thought." She walked in the other room Sabine was in. Did I just let out all my feeling? That was not what I wanted at all. She thinks we have a lot on common though. What am I saying anymore. I looked out the window. What kind of jedi like her would like me?

Sabine and Idra walked out.
She said,"Let's move. Leave your bags here except you, Dr. Edwards." I said,"You guys can call me Philp." Idra said,"Then Philp." I put my bag over my shoulder.

"Let's go." Idra said, as the ship door opened.