Smells Bad

Ash's Pov.

I walked into the hall.j
If Mark finds out that I talked to Jacob his going to kill me.

I walked into hall ten and looked in the kitchen.
"Ash, what are you doing here?" Zeb asked. I said,"The basket of fruit." He nodded and said,"Hold up. Oh wait, that reminds me are you coming to the fest tonight?" I said,"I don't know." He said,"You should come." I said,"I'll try." He said,"Then I'll be back with your fruit."

He walked away and quickly I started to smell something.
I felt myself gag.

"Ash, you alright?" Hera asked.

I shook my head.
She asked,"Do you feel alright?" She put a hand on my head. She said,"You feel fine." I shook my head and said,"I feel like I need to throw up." She said,"Go outside and I'll get the fruit for you." I nodded and walked outside closing the door behind me.

"You feel okay, Ms. Jarrus?"
I looked at Fade and Mal and nodded. I said,"I'm fine but, thanks for asking." Mal asked,"Are you sure?" I nodded. They walked away. I sat down. I do not feel okay. I feel like crap.
Hera and Zeb walked outside. The smell came back out with it.

Hera helped me up as she closed the dooe.
Zeb asked,"The smell is just meat. You usual say it smells good." Hera said,"Have you been feeling alright lately?" I nodded.
This isn't right. I usual think it smells good in there.