Chapter 19 (part one-kids never listen)

SKIP A/N IF NO WANT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So before we start I want to say I'm sorry and hold on to your butts. I'm apologizing cause I went into this story planning long and often updates. Life came along and was just like NOPE😞 anyways hold your butts tragedy is brewing in the ending of this but worry not for you shan't die. It's the setting for the next book!

A/N END
-------------------------------------------------------

Lucena POV
when mom grabbed me and Luna I knew something was up but she just shoved us off with uncle pap to talk to daddy sans and fell. I may be lazy but this is a serious issue!!!! I'm not standing for it! And from Luna's upset frown neither is she. I grunt towards my sister to get her attention when uncle pap's back is turned.

Luna looks at me with a huff but quickly brightens when I motion towards the window. We move quickly and quietly like ninjas! Out the house, then I start heading to where we were playing before to try and find what had spooked mom so. Luna trailing behind me playing in the snow. But soon enough a noise was sounded. My head snapped up and I snarled....... it was pitiful.... one day I would be fear inspiring. Luna squeaked behind me.

The world went still for a moment then out came this mangled looking creature. It was lizard in appearance but also had dog horse and who knows what else to it. I snarled again and it wagged its tail. Luna pipping up behind me about how maybe it wanted to play.

What I didn't expect was for it to nod and head off. I tilted my head but followed anyway unaware of deception as a guarded child. I quickly figured what that was though when after the thing lead us a small ways there where snarls all around us. And the foreboding feeling of being screwed.....