Chapter 13

You awoke with a start shoving yourself out of the bed where you had been nestled between the two and rushing to the bathroom you could hear the slight groaning of them awaking as you left your stead. Then the thudding of footfalls racing after you to the bathroom before fell and sans slam into the room "(Y/n!) are you alright?!?" They said in almost unison you held a thumbs up as your face rested at the edge of the toilet bowl. To be honest you felt like shit. But these two probably thought something much worse was going on when you trampled over them to get to the bathroom.

You hear one of them head downstairs to start making food and a Boney but warm hand starts. Rubbing your back softly. You groan happily. At least through this you will be well taken care of.

Once you had fully heaved your bowels you slowly made your way downstairs where the two where waiting in the kitchen for you you smiled, happy that they tended to you so. But you couldn't help but give a glare to sans when he said he had called alphys and she was on her way over for a check up. You were alright just a bit of morning sickness...

Alphys arrived about a hour later and conducted a through investigation of both your well being and the baby's. Before giving the all clear and saying that the baby was even ahead of schedule on development which was a good sign. But that she wanted to keep tabs on our progress. She would be checking in weekly.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for the short chapter guys. My joint pain has been getting really bad recently with the change in temp but I wanted to give you guys something.

Also should the baby be a boy or girl and what should their name be let me know in the comments!