Chapter 11

It had been a few weeks since fell had joined you and sans in your timeline and the guy was adorable in your opinion and once sans got over his protectiveness of you the two of them managed to be good friends they were lazy on the couch together and everything fell really earned his place in sans eyes though when he went ham on undyne when she tried to attack you not realizing you where a monster. Boy was that a interesting day.

You sans and papyrus and fell had just moved topside as all the political talks have been clears between monsters and humans and the current government granted monsters civil rights due to their highly advanced fields in science. The monsters had a lot to bring to the table and tons of money in their pockets since their currency was literally in gold. But anyways you all were packing your things into your new home that sat in a small town in the mountainous region of the country not all of humanity taking to monsters but with government backing and protection we couldn't be harmed and hunters were now being prosecuted for their crimes of hunting fae, shifter, and monster kin.

As you carried in a few bags sans and fell not letting you lift anything else heavy since the week before you had been taken to get a checkup and found you were indeed pregnant. Which you had promptly gone home and beaten sans about the head and neck as fell laughed and the fool sans smiled like a idiot.

As you headed in you hear a distant whistle and look to see a group of boys. Your face quickly fell to the signature fuck off pose as you were already aware their sneers where on you and you where soooo not in the mood. But the fuckers starting heading over like you had given them the green light "what's a sexy thing like you doing here? We heard there were freaks moving in but if the rest are pretty girls like you maybe me and my boys could have some fun~" said the self proclaimed leader of the piss party said to which you quickly told in very colorful tones they could go screw themselves.

Fell must have come outside at this point cause not a moment later there was dark red bones between you and shitstick. Large Boney hands lift you up and a deep growl lets loose upon the now frightened little children. Not so flirty now are we.

After that fiasco fell always kept close to you seeming to be worried that someone would come and mess with you. It's like the kid had two fathers it was both cute and annoying.