Chapter 2

Nobody POV
Toriel was waiting at the basement door so she could let sans and frisk in once they arrived. The knock came and tori giggled before responding "who's there?" "Ant" "Ant who?" "Ant you gunna let us in its bone cold out here" through a fit of giggles tori opened the door to sans and frisk. Frisk who was currently wearing sans's jacket and it draped around them like a flowing cape. Tori smiled and invited the group up into her home happily.

Your POV
You awoke to the sounds of conversation outside of a room you were in your wounds bandaged and a yummy smell lingering. Looking about you found the source to be a piece of pie. Which you quickly gobbled before finding a mirror to examine your features. Your horns curled around your face in a almost ran like fashion but everything else screamed you where clearly a lizard of sorts. Glowing (e/c) eyes that seemed a little too not human nails that ended at sharp points and a double set of k-9s in your mouth (that's how you say it right blarg) they where extremely sharp to the touch too. Your tail seemed to move almost like a extra limb you hardly need to think
To get it to do something.

 Your tail seemed to move almost like a extra limb you hardly need to thinkTo get it to do something

(If we the readers should need a visual here ya go)

Finally growing curious enough you exit the room only to come face to hair with a child before your gazing down at them in absolute confusion the first thought that passes through your mind is they are different... Why? Your mind was quickly sidetracked though when they started doing hand signals at you your eyes widening you look around before saying "Um I don't understand you kid" you feel really nervous though you couldn't place why maybe
It was because you where in a new place?

"Heh the kid was asking if your doing alright" a deep voice rang out making you yelp slightly before looking for the origin. A slightly taller skeleton had somehow managed to materialize beside you. Your hands pull around your chest protectively as you turn like a dime on fleet to face him eyes wide "oh! I-I'm fine! T-hanks though for asking!" You manage to force out past your racing heart. The skeleton looks concerned but just shrugs and.... Smiles... His lips! He has lips! Curiosity takes you over again as a shaky hand reaches out to gently poke his face it feels like bone but yet has a almost moldable touch to it. Your eyes meet his eye sockets and you recoil like you just touched fire "I'm sorry! I just wanted-" "hey it's cool kid, you just surprised me that's all, how bout we go see tori in the living room yea?" He said cutting you off luckily to your preference you still did have this talking thing down yet.
And for some reason new people where scary. You quickly made your way to the living room to find tori sitting by the fireplace. Upon spying the fluffy goat mom you swiftly went over and tried to meld yourself into her with hugs and cuddles and loud purr like rumbles coming from your chest. She had officially made herself your safe person and you could trust her.

Nobody's POV
as ____ tried to meld herself into tori for cuddles the room was trying to just hold back laughter at the sight this child whoever she was. Had the most adorable set of actions ever. Soon frisk joined her in the cuddling. And ____ would stiffen and look at them with wide eyes before tenderly reaching out and grabbing a hold of frisk to pull into the cuddles teddy bear style. Which frisk happily allowed. They stayed like that for a while laughter ringing about every time tori or sans made a pun or joke about something causing ____ to softly giggle. Eventually tori shuffled and nudged the group which had made themselves so comfortable on her. "____ I must tell you something me and sans have been talking it over and think you should go and stay in snowdin with him. You are of course welcome to visit me anytime you like but we agree that more people being around you will help" ____ would stiffen at this not exactly for this idea. But she nodded to tori after all she could visit whenever she wanted so it couldn't hurt right.

Time skip cause I'm not doing everything for you fools~

Your POV
the next day I had finally moved into sans home. He informed me of his over the top brother. And the fact that he was a harmless cinnamon roll, just loud. That might take some getting used too but hey I think I'm doing well so far. They had a spare room set up for me and everything when I got there. I thought it was so nice! I was even beginning to trust sans, he was always just so chill about everything and it helped me chill out too. Which was good cause gods did I need to just chill the fuck out.

-------------------------------------------------------
Ok sooo next chapter I'm gonna try and bring back readers tragic past about how they where abused/and hunted down, if you guys have any wonderful ideas for the story don't keep that shit to yourself!