Chapter 15

When sans and fell awoke it was strangely quiet in the lab no screaming or groaning from ____ to be heard. So of course they carefully make their way into the labor room worried of your possible wrath only to find you curled asleep upon the bed with two bundles at you side. A little skeleton girl and a small furry winged dragon clung to each other and their mother. Adorable as could be. A soft groan from nearby alerted sans and fell to a exhausted alphys as she got out of the chair and motioned for the two to follow her.

In main part of lab~
So last night I stayed up with ____ and helped her decide on names for the twin girls. The one that was born first made quite the ruckus and was very expressive about being born. Strangely ____ decided to name her Luna cause of something she calls the huntsmans moon and how Luna's eyes remind her of that.

The second born takes after her mother most of all and is a feral blood dragon. Though her temperament seems patient lazy and quiet so far and unlike her mother she has a set of wings. ____ named her lacuna after the marrow hole in bones that gives calcium to your body. I thought that was quite fitting.

Alphys finished having yawned through most of her explanations of the two girls and then heading straight upstairs to fall into her bed. Sans and fell snuck back into the labor room to ogle at their two new beautiful daughters.