Chapter 9

It's been a few weeks since your little trip to the bone zone and you have noticed a few things have changed. Sans has become EXTREMELY cuddly with you. When ever your siting in the living room or dining room he's always looming somewhere nearby. That shit eating smirk on his face as per usual. You also have started to become more easily aggravated. Sans seeming to easily anger you.

It was once again one of your anger fits as you go storming out of the house well aware of the shadow that usually followed but you where still to angry at him to even bother. You eventually slowed your pace feeling as if you wandered farther then usual. You looked around your slightly fearful glances pulling sans from behind a tree. "You sure know how to wander fluff" he said in a joking tone as I poured at him angrily "Well you could have easily just stopped me!" You yelled back at him your anger bubbling up again but he quickly shuffled over to you and said. "And risk pissing you off again you just got mad at me cause I gave you a bowl of food love. You are terrifying right now." He said with a slight chuckle but you felt like he meant it tears bubbled up and welled over in your eyes "I know! I'm sorry!" You cried as you hugged yourself close to him deep down inside hating how little you could control your emotions. Sans had been on his toes the last few days around you cause the emotional shifts wasn't a sure sign you were carrying but they led to the possibility. The two of you could only be sure if you started to show. Which was probably why sans stuck to you like glue he was being protective in his own goofy cuddly way.

(The emotional shifts could also be your body rejecting being marked so y'all don't know 🤗)

He soon offered to teleport you two back home which you nodded to but as he blipped you felt really dizzy something felt off.... And as you gazed around the dark home you noticed how dark it looked. Like whoever lives here was a goth. "What in the seven hells of flying fucks...." You said before looking to sans who had seemed to pale before dragging you through the house once you two had explored it too to bottom he mumbled loudly "fuck I somehow teleported out of my timeline" which quickly made you look at him with a mixture of confusion and 'I'm sooooo fucking peeved right now you don't even know!'

But as you stood in the red version of sans room you heard the front door slam open curses and bangs and sans looked at you with a oh fuck face before hiding you and him in the closet. Well you guys are fuked.