Chapter 14

You had swelled in size and now standing for extended periods of time drew stress upon you aching spine. The boys would of course get you everything you could ever desire when you asked for it. But you could not escape the feeling of needing to move a pointless effort for either fell or sans would hound after you just waiting for you to inevitably loose your balance and fall into their arms and be carried back to bed.

At this point you couldn't wait for the pregnancy to be over and done with. You lay in bed drearily staring at your rooms wallpaper which you have now memorized every detail of when a wet feeling suddenly made itself known between your legs. You fucking dared your body to try shit as you tried to sit up to check if you peed yourself only to fall back on the bed with a scream of pain as the waves following soon after as your labor hit you like a ton of bricks.

Fell came stampeding into the room and quickly gauged the situation before taking you to alphys where you spent the rest of the night screaming at anyone who would listen.

Eventually around the early morning small cry could be heard as a new life came into this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter guys I don't have any muse but y'all deserve something.