twenty-two

"Liz!" Andrea grinned, giving me a tight hug as I walked in with the boys.

"Hi, Andrea! Ready to pick the girls' clothes?" I asked excitedly. She grinned, motioning towards the girls I'd picked with Joe yesterday.

"Yes! Hi, I'm Liz!" I said, sticking my hand out to the girls. The boys and I introduced ourselves, and Andrea and I grabbed up Emma, the auburn haired girl we'd paired with Tristan.

"Okay, so avoid oranges and reds, I guess." Andrea said. I nodded, and we scanned the racks, deciding on a turquoise bandeau see-through white top, and some light jean high-waisted shorts. Emma was potentially the sweetest girl I'd ever met, and I was excited that she was nice.

"Hi, I'm Mindy." Brad's girl, who was short and slim with platinum blonde hair. Andrea and I picked a pair of ombre green shorts and an ACDC top for her, as well as some red high-tops. Mindy looked thrilled, admitting she thought Brad was super cute and that she was huge fan of ACDC. Andrea and I high-fived when Mindy shyly went over to talk to Brad, and we brought Brianna over to find clothes for her.

"Connor is so innocent, I feel like he'd go for a girl in a sundress." Andrea pointed out. I nodded, thinking of Han and how much she looked like Brianna, though also significantly different. We ended up choosing a floaty pink romper with cutouts in the side, and a flower crown because we couldn't resist.

"Now what for you?" Andrea asked, looking me up and down and scanning the racks. She came back a few minutes later with a huge grin and the cutest outfit in her hands. Andrea was holding some jean and red, white and blue floral high-waisted shorts, a cream crop top with a thin blue stripe around the edges. It was topped off with an enormous red bandana bow. I grinned and nodded, grabbing the outfit and going to join the others. The boys all had their clothes in their hands as well as seemed pretty content. James had a white v-neck and some jean cutoffs with black Vans. We'd picked a loose Guns n' Roses muscle tank and some light jean shorts with red converse, and Tristan had dark jeans shorts and an aztec print tank top. For Brad we'd picked some dark jean shorts as well and a grey tee shirt with a brown cardigan.

"Okay, what were we thinking for hair?" Andrea asked me, waving over a thin woman who was doing hair and makeup. We told her that we wanted Mindy to have some corn rows on the side and her hair curled with some dramatic eyeliner so it was rocker chick. Emma was just going to have pale pink makeup and straight hair, and along with her flower crown we decided that Brianna would have pale purple eyeshadow and beachy waves.

"And for Liz I want her to have sort of romantic makeup, and her hair in a puffy crimped ponytail." Andrea instructed. I raised my eyebrows at her and she waved me off, letting the makeup stylist write it down. We spent the rest of the day hanging out at Venice Beach, meeting the other models. The two other boys we'd picked to be the band's best friends were really nice and cute, and they got along really well. Needless to say, we were all super excited for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Brad just sing your part a few times while we film from different angles." Dean instructed. The music started again and we all started dancing again while Brad's part played over three different times while he sang along. They continued doing this, having the boys sit on a long and sing together all the way through, as well as having all of their instruments set up, performing it a few times over until Dean was satisfied.

It was cute watching Brad have to try and chase after Mindy, and Dean made Connor go and ask Brianna to dance, which he was awkward about and was totally adorable. Tristan's 'friends' shoved him forward to talk to Emma, who was glowing and looked amazing in her outfit.

"Okay, James and Liz!" Dean shouted. "We need you two to dance." Dean said, arranging the camera where he wanted it. The music started playing and James and I danced, but Dean called cut immediately.