The impact is so sharp that I fall to the side, the right side of my face stinging but yet not as harsh as the sound his hand made when it came into contact with my cheek.

As the ground rushes to meet me, I hear a series of hurried footsteps thudding against the ground, its owner running towards us at high speed.

Still on the ground, I lift my head to see a vaguely familiar mint-haired figure heading straight for Namjoon, his feet steadily thumping against the cement as his arms swing back and forth, propelling him forward.

Min Yoongi.

Using the pavement as a kick board, Yoongi scrapes his foot against the cement and jumps high into the air, his foot landing hard on the top of Namjoon's skull.

Namjoon yells in pain, stumbling backward. His shoes make contact with a puddle of rainwater on the ground behind him, causing his feet to come out from under him. Yoongi grabs his collar before the boy can fall onto the ground, laying his fist into the side of Namjoon's face.

As Yoongi flings the now-unconscious boy onto the ground, I turn towards Hoseok, only to see him with a dagger in his hand, bolting towards Yoongi from the other end of the street.

"Yoongi, watch out!" I yell, climbing onto my feet and dashing in between Hoseok and my mint-haired companion.

I shut my eyes tightly, preparing for the oncoming pain - but it never comes. Opening an eye, I look up to see Yoongi pushing me to the side as he gets off Namjoon, grabbing Hoseok's hand that's holding the blade and twisting it unnaturally to the side, causing Hoseok to let go of the knife with a pained scream.

I quickly pick up the weapon from the ground before Hoseok can try anything more, backing off to the side and watching as Yoongi lifts his right leg and kicks Hoseok's chest, causing the black-haired boy to fall onto the ground behind him. Climbing on top of him, Yoongi raises a fist and brings it down hard on Hoseok's face, knocking him out cold as well.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi immediately turns towards me once he's done dealing with Hoseok. Running towards me and coming to a stop in front of my curled-up figure, Yoongi kneels down and grabs my shoulders with both of his hands, looking down at my right hand that's still holding Hoseok's dagger.

Seeing Hoseok and Namjoon out cold, seeing Yoongi's bloodied knuckles and torn jeans from all the fighting - I feel something erupt within me.

Mom.

My nose begins to sour.

Once the first tear breaks free, the rest follow in an unbroken stream. The memories start racing back towards me like how a rogue freight train would have crashed into a tree, and I bend forward, arms clutching my stomach as I begin to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours.

Mommy.

"Hey," Yoongi widens his eyes, letting go of my shoulders as he watches me break down completely in front of him, my body shaking as if there were an earthquake rumbling to life inside of me. "Was it-was it too gory for you?" he asks me, concern thick in his voice.

I don't answer him, continuing to heave in front of him.

I'll probably regret this later.

"Hey," he plants a hand on my shoulder while the other pats my back, trying his very best to calm me down. Apparently he can handle anything but crying girls.

However, his technique doesn't work, and I start to wail with even more emotion than before.

At that, Yoongi immediately lets go of me, as if my body suddenly became scalding hot. After pondering for a moment, his hands connect with my skin again - but this time, he wraps his arms around me, with one hand on the small of my back while the other awkwardly pats my head.

"Hey, stop crying," he orders, before realizing that his tone is a bit too harsh. "Don't cry," he corrects himself, his tone softer this time.

Apparently, that works, and I start to calm down, my tears eventually coming to a stop and my breathing slowly becoming even once again.

"We should go before they wake up," Yoongi says once my tears are completely dried, trying his very best to make his voice as gentle as possible.

I nod in reply, watching as Yoongi gets to his feet and offers me a hand.

I take it, allowing him to pull me up with him.

We start to head back towards the main street, with Yoongi still clinging onto my hand as he walks in front of me, maneuvering me across the cement.

As we walk, I start to feel moisture beneath my fingertips, and look down to see Yoongi's hand dotted with red.

"You're bleeding!" I tell him with widened eyes, stopping in my footsteps and lifting his hand upwards so I can get a better view.

"It's nothing," Yoongi assures me, trying to pull his hand away, but I refuse to let go.

"We have to head home," I say, scrutinizing his hand for a bit before finally letting go and leading the way back to the mansion. "I'll help you treat it once we get back."

Yoongi has no choice but to agree, and together, we start to stroll back home.

+

so i don't know how that was but hOLY CRAP HOSEOK AND NAMJOON MY POOR BABIES GET YO ASSES OVER HERE MAMA WILL TREAT YOUR WOUNDS ;'((

[hoseokieomo]

p.s. i'm a hoe for rap line ;)