I'm A Ruin

Mel pov-
Ever since that call from Louis. I haven't left bed. I haven't gotten up to eat or use the bathroom or even sleep! I just stare at the ceiling with his words repeating over and over. I choose her. I could actually believe it. She may be a b*tch but she was beautiful and smart. But the fact that she was using Louis yet Lou still chose her hurt the most. It's been about 28 hours since the call. My phone hasn't made a single noise nor has my door bell. Which means no ones coming to apologize anytime soon. My hands twitch slightly signalling they're waiting for me to break. Waiting...the clock seems to freeze. It feels like time has slowed, everything is frozen but me. Still I choose not to move. Suddenly my phone buzzes. For a second my hopes raise hoping it was Louis saying he was sorry for doing those horrible things to me, but they are brought down soon as I read the text.
^•^
IDC: I win b*tch
^•^
Chelsy just had to point out that she had won. My fingers dance over the keyboard quickly.
^•^
B*tch: Congratulations
^•^
I through my phone across the room hearing a shatter. Do I care? Not at all. Suddenly my phone goes off from across the room. Groaning I stay in bed to tired to move. His words go through my mind once again. I choose her. My wall shatters leaving me and my emotions defenceless. Getting a slight burst of energy I haul myself out of bed and walk to my connected bathroom. My phone rings once again from inside my bedroom, but I pay no attention to it. Opening a drawer and shuffling things around I find what I'm looking for. A razor.

*Warning! Scene contains self-harm and suicidal thoughts! Please be advised as the following may not be suitable for all ages*

It's shiny silver shape glimmers in the pale light. Go head. A small voice says to me. Biting my lip I take the piece of metal and press it to my wrist.

Warning Warning!

The crimson colour pours out. A bit to fast for my liking, yet my mind is focused on something else. Doing it more than once in both wrists. My arms are dyed the red colour. Both of my forearms are dyed. To much blood. Way to much. Yet I feel no pain just relief. Slightly dizzy I stumble to open my mirror cabinet.

Warning warning! Suicidal!!

My meds. Sitting there in an orange container. Taking them with a shaking palm and a foggy brain I uncap the lid. Just about to dump them into my mouth everything starts to fade out. It all goes slow motion. The full med container drops to the floor sending the pills to scatter across the bathroom tile. My body stumbles before falling to the ground and hitting my head on the bath tub side while doing so. My vision is outlined by white as a loud ringing starts in my ears. As it gets brighter and brighter I see a figure run over to me. His screams of my name sound like they are under water. His bright blue eyes are the last thing I see before everything...is gone. I'm ruined. My life seems gone.

Niall pov-
I start to get really worried when she doesn't answer the second time and decide to drive over. As I stop at a red light a feeling in my stomach drops. It's like a strong throbbing feeling. The light turns green and I speed off. Getting closer and closer to her house my stomach hurts more and  more. Her front door is unlocked and I take it as a very bad sign. The kitchen has no food on the counters or tables and there are no dishes to be seen. Her living room looks untouched as the tv static makes an annoying buzzing sound but that's the least of my worries. Going up to her room I see the door opened slightly. Soon as I walk in it looks bad. Her phone is on the hard wood floor with a completely shattered screen and her bed cover is messy. My heart jumps as I hear a slightly smash like glass and a thump. Running to the connected bathroom I take notice quickly. Orange plastic with white meds scattered everywhere, a redish silver blade on the counter and red drops on the counter and floor. My eyes widen as I move towards her. Her arms caked with red and still bleeding and her dazed eyes staring directly at me with no emotion. "MEL!" I shout racing towards her, but her eyes close. Do I pull out my phone and dial 999 (a/n I'm pretty sure that's 911 in U.K. Or something??) explaining quickly I hang up as soon as they say they're on their way. Please Mel make it.

A/n Hai guys! This was a really dark chapter and I apologize for it. But all my books have to have at least something like it in it sadly. It just seems to make it more my personality and to also remind everyone life isn't easy. But don't fall or give up. Love you all baiiii